Wrong Rank Reward

I was on the fence about buying the battlepass but this just solidified that it’s not worth it. The time we put into the game clearly isn’t respected.

1 Like

Finished S3 in Diamond on support, but the end of season ranked me in plat… this is ridiculous lol

same for me. ended GM1, got GM5 for no reason. I had even more wins in GM1. even if I would drop no way I dropped so much from gm 1 to 5. seems like a bug.

but anyways, blizzard updated the known issues so we might get a fix soon:

Blizzard: “We are investigating an issue where Season Three end-of-season final ranks were modified causing lower tier rewards issued for some players”

1 Like

Ended the season in masters 5 on support… Logged in and recieved rewards as if i finished in diamond, completely losing out on the master’s title and comp points. Actually super sad.

1 Like

Same here. Finished Plat 3 and got rewards for Gold 2.

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Incorrect rank rewards has been a persistent, ongoing issue since before Overwatch 2 launched. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

is it because your current record out of 5 wins is negative? i had two roles in masters but no masters challengers rewards only diamond, could that be the issue?

Are they going to reply and say yes we acknowledge? At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if they reply “ya suck so we tanked you” despite having the rank all season.

same here, this already happened to me in Season 1 where I got deranked form masters to Dia on main role
I finally managed to proper rank up and was rly looking forward to my Masters Title but got deranked from M2 to D1 !! A whole tier down which seems way extreme and I am beyond angry and salty

so apparently Im diamond 1 after ending masters 3 and not playing comp, but I play qp/com and get matched into gm tanks. WEIRD HOW THAT WORKS. god blizzard is trash

1 Like

Im on Top 500 Leaderboards combined and support, yet i didn’t get any top 500 rewards… 454 support and 417 combined. Only got grandmaster rewards…

2 Likes

Just here to say I got silver rewards when I should’ve gotten Gold! Also reached out to a GM and they said

"I see that you’re dealing with not getting the correct competitive points. I know it can be frustrating when the game is not working the way it seemingly should, and causes disruptions in play.

I checked into it, and not getting the correct competitive points is a known issue. Our developers are currently working on finding a permanent fix for it in a patch or a hotfix."

2 Likes

This means that your Season 3 final rank is permanently f*****. Can only hope future seasons are better (if there are future seasons…) lol.

No way they don’t fix it and give us what we earned… right ?

Ended the season at Grandmaster 4 on Tank and Masters 2 on DPS. Only to find out I’m rewarded for Masters on Tank and Diamond on DPS

2 Likes

I didn’t get any rank rewards this season

Same. I see it stickied that they know this is an issue and it gets resolved on your next rank update, but it doesn’t say that it’ll give you your rewards.

I worked hard for my comp rank at the end of my last season. Will that be updated too? I want my title and my comp points please.

2 Likes

I have the exact same problem. Finished diamond 3 (support) got reset to plat 2 and didn’t get the Diamond title reward but got the plat one. Won my 5 games then immediately got put back into D3.

Yeah you got put pack into D3 but didn’t get the rewards regardless

1 Like

Ended last season in Master 5 but only got Diamond rewards. How frustrating…