Winter Wonderland Event - Is it really happening this week?

Events are made months in advance and as far as I heard even the skins are outsourced to another studio so there is literally nothing that is holding their hands.

2 Likes

Yeah and AndyB gave us just enough information he can without majorly upsetting people. Better to say the event was pushed back then just not say anything so that’s good at least.

1 Like

Definitely. At least we know what to expect even if it is not good news.

2 Likes

hi, do you think we’ll be able to endorse in yeti hunter this year?

2 Likes

wait… is this a picture of you typing this reply? i’m worried about your risk of carpool tonne knell syndrome :pleading_face:

1 Like

I need this as compensation:

3 Likes

There’s no need to be vague Andy, we all already know about the walkouts, lol.

#BootTheBoard #ABetterABK

1 Like

“Is there a major bug to iron out? No. It’s the devs who are wrong.”

1 Like

The pre-download.

2 Likes

Ay man when are we gonna get a Jeff K. optional voicepack replacement for Athena :upside_down_face:

1 Like

While I appreciate the information I don’t understand why information like this isn’t posted as a thread but instead is left as a comment on a existing post.

3 Likes

If it doesn’t start tomorrow, I’m going to guess it starts this Thursday instead of next Tuesday. They have had events in the past start on Thursday before :thinking:

1 Like

Announcer packs would be great ngl.

1 Like

Cool, I just hope D.va skin happens and we get the skin that should’ve been added on WB’s 1st time in Winter event: Snowball WB.

1 Like

Hammond has a load of potential for a winter skin if he doesn’t get one and mercy does I’ll honestly be disappointed.

Y’all should define “just a few days” lmao

1 Like

But what if something else pops up? Thats why they don’t give dates unless they’re concrete

2 Likes

This is something I can get behind

2 Likes

Then theyre gonna have to make a statement soon now arent they? I mean December is almost halfway over.

2 Likes

That seems to be a common thing around blizzard nowadays. Delay this, push back that. Can you all PLEASE stop disappointing your player base? Its starting to get kinda pathetic at this point… Smh. Leave it to blizzard devs to drop the ball AGAIN.

1 Like