Winter Wonderland Event - Is it really happening this week?

Because of unforeseen circumstances, we needed to push the start of the event back by just a few days.

what a surprise… is there anything working well in this ridiculous company apart from scandals?

8 Likes

Well I mean the fridges work perfectly. The locks on them? Not so much.

1 Like

I dont know if you are serious or not (its the forums), but its much more complicated than ‘pushing a button’

3 Likes

And the same event as last year … and the year before … etc.

So, basically, pushing a button. We all got the metaphor.

1 Like

Sure the event might not be too different, but things like getting the update for the console might take a while…its needs to get approved and things like that

1 Like

Right, same as each year.

So what changed?

Oh yeah, massive lawsuit, government investigation, CEO shenanigans, board coverup, and massive key staff departures.

Just sayin :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Please no mercy skin, I want only characters without winter skins to get one this year.

3 Likes

Honestly I wonder how different things would be right now if they cleared the board and CEO on the spot in the first few months instead of let things go on for this long.

Better yet, imagine if all the scandalous things never happened, how much talent would still be employed at blizzard, what the company would look like now.

We might have still even had Jeff.

1 Like

These seasonal events are the only thing in this dead game we have to look forward to. It’d be nice if they could do the one and only thing we have to look forward to. I get things happen but this isnt a thing. Its a disaster. Everyone is fired, quitting, investigated, abused, or on strike. If you guys cannot develop your own IP correctly and monetize it to its full potential why not sell it to someone who can.

I wish none of this stuff happened but it did. As much as id love for this game to stay with blizzard and remain true to itself i thinks at this time its being wasted if there arent enough employees to work on it. With the pending suit and the highest positions in the company so uncertain and seemingly unfillable how can we even think of an ow2 when ow1 cant even finish seasonal events on time?

As bad as things got i never thought it would be so bad that an event with 1 year of prep time could be delayed even a single day in a multibillion dollar company. It must be ten times worse there than i ever imagine.

I knew this was gonna happen lol

1 Like

also is this a hint??? will we be getting santas sleigh dva?!

1 Like

The tiniest droplets of “content” we still get and even that can’t be done right lol

Source for that one?

Let’s rein in these puns, dear.

1 Like

They waste time for this event instead of working for ow2. Blizzard - pls work on important things like getting rid of bobby or working on ow2, but winter wonderland is not important.

2 Likes

A troll user, no news on other sites.

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is the D.va baseball cap skin from the short :relieved:

i hope so. the winter events in games are always my favs

1 Like

Source please? If this is true we can call it a day :rofl:

1 Like