Will mercy have mass rez for uprising?

It’s an uphill battle convincing people the ability should straight up be removed, but if this is how it has to be balanced, it does need to go.

Dosen’t have to be persay.
In a game where there are a dozen ultimates that is considered good value to press Q and get 2 kills minimum

With this in mind having 1 rez tied to an ult, there is no way to say that is OP on it’s own.
Hence why the rework I’ve been trying to suggest is one that creates a new ability that when out of Valk either provides a damage reduction shield or slices time off of spawn timers and then Valk powers it up to be invulnerability or the actual rez.
10 second cooldown obviously

No, I don’t respect the people who don’t respect other’s opinions. (look into it and you will see why, on this thread)

That and there was a comment that was just a joke, elsewhere on the forums, but for some reason was taken seriously.

So I don’t know what you mean, because I can only think of 1-2 threads.

You shouldn’t disrespect anyone, even if they disrespect you. You should have learned that growing up, not from some random guy on a forum page.

Also, maybe I just saw you disrespect the same person repeatedly all day. I dunno. You still shouldn’t be rude to people.

1 Like

RIP Melke and your “bring back old mercy” conspiracy.

Nobody likes and liked mass rezz and everything that was going on around it. Just let it rot in the depths of oblivion.

3 Likes

I preferred it.

24 Likes

Mercy needs her old ultimate in all game modes, the new one is pretty broken off, maybe if she has her old ult back and only can rezz 4 people at max?

7 Likes

Oh how great. I was thinking to myself.
How would they improve Uprising to make it a dull mess. Oh I know. Add Mercy 2.3
So now instead of us suffering from this “Succsess” in the regular game we have to deal with it in an event. Thanks. I love clunky ults that have no impact. Must be Christmas already

8 Likes

And you guys wonder why they don’t respond to Mercy posts? o.O

1 Like

I’m so excited for the most fun gamemode to be as boring as quickplay! So ready!

:confused: give us mass rez uprising

8 Likes

wait, she has two E’s? Are they her rez + valk?

EDIT: Not related but I’m not the biggest fan of people hounding individual posters… :confused:

What conspiracy? I tried telling the devs it could save them time to just throw old rez in instead of rebalancing the mode. Either way I get what I want though, the insane queue times only for a dozen games where no one wants to pick Mercy is going to be delightful.

2 Likes

Rather ironic this is the only thing they said about Mercy since her nerf.

12 Likes

Well, this and that there’s not going to be a revert. So both messages have been all too clear how they feel about rez. Wish they would say something about Valkyrie and how they feel about how it plays.

Yeah, a lot of people compare valk to having the effectiveness to a regular ability, so some people say she has 2 E’s and no ult.

An ult with downsides shoved on to make it look like an E and an ult with duration thrown on to buff it to an Ult

You are in denial.
Acceptance is the first step to recovery.

My friend you see

The definition of conspiracy is as follows
a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose:

I have had no beliefs of conspiracy I tried reaching out to the devs and explain how mass rez would be better for everyone in the long run, there is no conspiracy in that idea

1 Like

So as boring to play since her rework. Got it.

8 Likes

I liked it. Check out the blizzards trash collecting thread and youll find a few more people that do too…