Will mercy have mass rez for uprising?

That is the denial though! You admitted to this “tirade” on the forums to try and convince people that the old ult is better.
Tirade: a long, angry speech of criticism or accusation.

But you keep saying it was to help the devs… no… It was you trying to get what you want.
You say it very clearly.

Stop acting like that isn’t how you said it…
14 out of 26 of your threads are about bringing back the old ult.
Not mentioning the comments you made on other threads.
You clearly have motive and have been caught admitting what you did.
Just give it up!

and I tried getting what I want by explaining how what I want benefits others as well (I.E blizzard would have more time and resources to focus on the Blackwatch mode)

Also no 14 of the 26 posts i"ve made on the forums are not about bringing back the old rez, they were about Fixxing Mercy or some other comment about her current state,
I’m not going to go through them again and actually count them but here’s a rough estimate of what those threads were, half of them were me being snarky at the devs about not giving any indication about reaiding the feedback thread and the other half was me actually giving ideas for new reworks, most of which actually have less rezzing then the current one

1 Like

Wonder if they’ll ever have to guts to address the 20k+ of the Mercy feedback forums. Or at the very least acknowledge them as being dumping grounds for people disappointed with the disastrous attempts at changes to Mercy.

11 Likes

Here you go again, manipulating things.
You know, there are a lot of people in the world who don’t realize they do this. It is caused by upbringing.

And I left out the threads where you just talk about Mercy…

Alright then here’s some manipulation for you

Name me ONE thread that I’ve made where the entire premise was calling for a revert?
I went through them just now, I can confirm they aren’t like that. Find me one that I missed
Edit: and one line of me saying something like “of course reverting is an easier sollution” does not count, you said I’ve made entire topics about it

I suggested new reworks not reverts

1 Like

… You got me.
I used the wrong wording and focused too much on your comments here as a reflection of your comments elsewhere… I am sorry.

It still doesn’t change what you did though. Or that you keep denying it.

Why didn’t you do similar tuning for Junkenstein?

1 Like

I tried “manipulating people” by explaining how mass rez for the event would be a time saver for the devs.

Not apologizing

1 Like

There you go again.

No more dancing. I’m not bothering with you here anymore and others know what you did.

this is kind of a long shot to ask but…

Will the legendary mode achievement be available for the “all heroes mode” as well? It honestly felt impossible to do on console. With “all heroes” it actually felt possible because you can make your own team strategy in order to beat it.

Unlike the default version, where it feels pretty forced upon you to choose between the four. If one of your teammates are not up to par with their aim/position with say…Tracer. The whole team pretty much fails instantly.

(0.05% were successful, that actually increased from 0.02% when the bug was discovered)

Glad to know there’ll be little point in playing the standard Uprising mode this year around then.

Just going to play the “All Heroes” mode then.

Oh wait, but that’s too much fun right? I bet Blizzard restricts which heroes can be picked in the new “All Heroes” mode to 8 heroes, just like they did with Junkenstein’s Revenge’s Endless mode.

“Fun not allowed.” -Blizzard, probably

5 Likes

I seriously don’t know what I did, you keep accusing me of manipulation and yet I’m using facts to do said manipulation, one wrong word and the internet dives down your throat,

Thanks for the answer but does this mean the legendary difficulty achievement will be harder to get for those who didn’t last year, without rez as an ult (for the regular Uprising mode achievement, I’m not talking about the “All heroes” mode) ?

Unless you guys are planning on making the event easier this year by changing the bots aim or reducing their fire range and speed (so that Mercy doesn’t insta-die when she uses her Valkyrie), I just fail to see how Valkyrie is going to be of any help.

I managed to get that specific achievement last year but as far as I remember, it was really hard to get it and the multi-rez ult was of significant importance for the team to succeed (especially at the end).

Hopefully, the Overwatch team will make the Uprising event balanced and not harder this year (out of fairness to all the Overwatch gamers).

But at the end of the day, balanced or not, I’m still a little bit disappointed not to experience the event the same way I did last year with Mercy. It’s a shame for the people that weren’t there in 2017 though. If we think this through, it’s the first and only seasonal event on Overwatch that is getting a significant change on its second year :cry: !

3 Likes

I think they will bring it back for the default play with Tracer, Reinhardt, Mercy, and T O R B J O R N. Maybe on the custom heroes they will use new Mercy?

They are talking about the Nerfed into the Ground rework we have now. Unfortunately, we cannot get back Mercy 1.0 with Mass Rez for Uprising this year, an once Reinhardt dies, everyone dies.
But, from the looks of the post they will be Nerfing Uprising so it isn’t as hard even on hard mode so there won’t be any complaints about Mercy…

2 Likes

I mean Mei got a bear trap and flurry as an ultimate for winter event brawl and Lucio got speed boost as an ultimate for lucioball.So why can’t Mercy have mass rez?

4 Likes

If they don´t change anything except the legendary difficulty to be almost impossible. Mass Res playe a huge role, further more in the final push with 2 ungodly masses of Bastions and Orisas at the final push (and the limited time). I barely managed to finish it even on hard difficulty (you know, console player and horrible comunication there) let alone legendary… can´t wait to get kicked in certain parts of my body :unamused:

5 Likes

That’s true and I was thinking the same.

His post doesn’t address our concerns at all. And if I were to assume based on his response, then I’d say he needs to rip of that band aid, suck it up, and openly admit it already.

2 Likes

I miss the days when Mercy used to actually be a hero.

7 Likes