Widow.. Nerf her mobility

Other games have also 1 shot 1 kill for other weapons then sniper rifle and other games does not have that much mobility stuff.

Last time i checked 250hp heroes can insta-gibed by bow and arrow here, why you have a problem with sniper rifle which have a charging time?

1 Like

Except Doomfists mobility brings him in close to the enemy. Not far away.

1 Like

Not necessarily a revert but maybe +1 second to the cooldown.

Iā€™d say atleast 2 seconds more on the hook.

he can use it both ways , a good doomfist like a widowmaker can be devastating , so tell me again your reasoning to nerf her ?

1 Like

There are maybe 5 characters that are forced to fight up close (Brig, Rein, Winston, Reaper and Doomfist).

3 of them have shields and 3 of them have mobility to close up a distance between them and attacker.

1 Like

Cus you get rekt by a hero does not mean they are op just means you need to learn to stand in her line of sight.

1 Like

Yea let me just, never peek in this game ever again ?

1 Like

How in Godā€™s name does Widow need a 8 second grapple? Sheā€™s a hero with a one shot across the map, she doesnā€™t need God tier mobility.

Thereā€™s also no reason to nerf heroes just because the meta favors them.

1 Like

Naw they only use that logic when it comes to Ana.

I agree. Snipers and high mobility is never a good idea.

Hmm. True that. :thinking:

No, Brigitte needs deleting so we can play more of the cast. Thatā€™s the problem, Brigitte doesnā€™t even need to be in play to stop half the roster being used.

I hate good widowmaker players too, but ā€¦ no. She needs SOMETHING. Widow is an absolute squishy if you find her alone, she gets ONE chance to kinda get away . Thatā€™s fine.

Not really, her mobility right now is so good that the only real counter is your own Widow. Widow alone decides the outcome of the matches that sheā€™s a good pick for.

Somebody recently said Ana has nothing as a sniper to disengage or get to high ground but Jeff himself statedā€¦

ā€œWas intendedā€ So clearly he sees the problem and yetā€¦nothing is done about it. Widowmaker is completely fine in their eyes because its hype for OWL viewers.

1 Like

Widowmaker is fine, sheā€™s not the reason this meta became strong anyways.

1 Like

What about hanzos double jump wall climb and leap? He is a sniper he has way more then widow maker does yet noone is saying his mobility is a issue. so why widow?

I hate it when Widow escapes my dive, but raising the cooldown on her grapple would be unfair.