Widow and hanzo mains small egos?

So recently i thought i would give widow and hanzo a go and it was whenever i killed the enemy widow they would curse at me in chat or make a excuse for me killing them.

Even on my own team this smurf went widow and after he died alot to the enemy widow i asked if i could give it a shot and he just went for on toxic and just started insulting me to the core.

So do all these players have small egos or just the onces who smurf and get beaten by a gold player?

Some people just get reaaally salty, especially in QP (I assume that’s where you were playing)

i killed Hanzo and Widow as Mei with consecutive headshots. They called me cheater and then Hanzo left game. Still lost this game

Its both. It just so weird like i can 1v1 a mccree and both will compliment each other but not widow or hanzo.

Well, it’s a common trend that characters that depend extremely heavily on marksmanship/headshots in a game tend to attract the more… how do I put this…?
Egotistical sorts.
Though if you play Widow or Hanzo extensively in OW then you’re probably subject to flaming often from all sources regardless of how well you do.

1 Like

When I see my team’s Widow start keeping score on their sniper 1v1s in chat, I know it’s not going to be an easy game.

Or each time they kill they say sit which i have no idea what that means. especially when they kill you once out of 10 times.

triggered hanzo main = free win

shoots literal boulders, think they are skilled, absolutely lose it when u flank them like 4 times and kill them lmao

EZ clap

1 Like

hanzo arrows are the smallest projectiles please stop with this myth.

2 Likes

I can kinda get people who play widow having a big ego (though that’s still sad) but hanzo? A blind leprechaun can play hanzo and get a few lucky headshots.

I play a lot of sombra and hanzo is one of the easier dps to kill because of his hitbox. They do get really mad at me and curse/send nasty messages. Probably second behind Rein players but that’s understandable :wink:

No, they aren’t lol. I was the one who prompted Geoff Goodman to address the size of Hanzo’s projectiles.

They are tied with objects like Genji’s shuriken for smallest objects in the game. Genji’s shuriken do not 1 shot and are actually enormous for projectiles btw.

Proof of this? show me a link where geoff goodman says it.

Why would you disprove your own thing. you said they where like boulders. but yet they are the smallest projectile in the same.

Also you know projectiles have to be alil bigger then a hitscan thing right you do know the difference. Try hitting someone with a very small pixel that has travel time.

2 Likes

like lol have you ever looked at the size of one of hanzo’s arrows in his highlight intros? they’re ABSOLUTELY ENORMOUS lol

But you just said and showed proof they are tied to the smallest. so what are the massive or small?

If Genji’s shuriken are one of the smallest objects in the game but are still enormous then it stands to reason that projectiles in Overwatch are not relatively “small” by any definition of the word.

they aren’t enormous tho. Also what size do you think projectiles should be the same as hitscan?

1 Like

While I disagree that a particular main has a particular ego (since I don’t believe people’s attitudes to be universally defined by a single hero choice), the people you described would most likely have big egos, thus get upset when they are challenged.

For some reason if Genji’s shuriken were capable of one shotting and then in addition to this Genji also possessed the ability to make his projectiles fire at hitscan speed, I doubt you would hold the same stance on the matter.

it makes sense for projectiles like Genji and Lucio’s weapons generate to be big because they do not 1 shot.

Hanzo’s projectiles move at an even faster rate and the hero is rewarded with the lethality of a headshot for a shot to the chest.