Widow and hanzo mains small egos?

you never answered my question.

1 Like
  • Some widow and hanzo mains : yes it happens
  • ALL widow and hanzo mains : nah, you know it’s not true. But maybe putting the tittle that way make you feel better, I guess
2 Likes

Do I really need to?

Arrows are obviously bigger than bullets.

Come on what size do you think they should be they are already at the size of a normal arrow.

lol one of his arrow’s points nearly spans the width and nearly half the length of his face

so yes, it is an enormous projectile for a weapon that isn’t even semi-automatic lol

You really going to put highlight to the the hitbox? XD also you do know how big arrows are right. like you seen one in reallife. your just grasping at straws now man. stop it and admit it the hitbox of his arrows are fine.

2 Likes

Do you?

Because I can tell you right now as somebody who’s shot a few things in their lifetime with the bow & arrow one of Hanzo’s projectiles wouldn’t fly very far.

the arrowhead is gigantic and he wouldn’t even be good at long ranges and super questionable at mid range. You know, like how he used to be.

You really wanna talk about how things should be in real-life? in overwatch.
If we had it your way we would have no monkey. no hammond basically most the guns would not exist in the game.

Your drawing compression from a real world to a video game.
Also thanks for proving my point on the arrow in reallife being gigantic. Lol

1 Like

Do u know how big arrows actually are, like in real life?

yes actually i do, do u?

LMAO REALISM IN A GAME WITH A TALKING MONKEY

ayyy lmao

Yes, they are lol.

If you want to whine about “actual boulders” you should complain about Mercy’s. Also Genji shoots 3 shurikens at a time, doesn’t need to charge them, they don’t arc and he has insane mobility, a reliable ultimate and better damage.

Its clear now your trolling. That or you just have a massive ego you contradicted yourself so many times within this.

1 Like

still don’t 1 shot

cant say i say wow how did that happen on a daily basis but probably say it every game i’ve ever played hanzo lmao.

you’re the one who asked if i knew how big arrows are in real life. Hanzo doesn’t even use a compound bow and shoots jenga blocks glued together with a rock and some LEDs on the end of it lmao

even the biggest broadheads are about the size of a gatorade bottle cap. they are literal logs compared to actual arrows lmao.

It’s a private level 10 profile.

This guy got banned on at least his main account and is even hiding his stats on something he doesn’t play on. Attempting a discussion with such ppl is really just feeding a troll.

I gathered when he kept on going back on what he was saying. I just wanted to see how many times he will change his mind and prove himself wrong. which was quite a-lot lol.

1 Like

Clearly trolling seeing how i have a silver border. you know we can report you for trolling right?

1 Like

A Silver border isn’t a rank.

But hey, feel free. Mods are just going to see that you started it and ban you.

I didn’t started it you did when you even knew it wasn’t true if they read the posts they will see you kept on contradicting yourself to just start a argument.

Also rank doesn’t matter rank doesn’t mean you don’t play the game lol.

1 Like

My guy, you had a babyrage over not knowing how big arrows are in real life, abandoned the discussion because expecting a modicum of realism in a game genre based on slightly realistic concepts to design is apparently too much if you have a talking monkey in it and then called me a troll because my profile is set to private.

You got beat. It happens.

?? you literally couldnt make up your mind or even answer a simple question.

On top of that you lied about being the one who got geoff to say what the arrow size when we can clearly see the guy is a different name.

So you where trolling from the start to start a flame war.

2 Likes

Try fth on the enemy mccree.