Why the big hold up on Rein bug fixes?

The Deflect update has already happened, been iterated on when it was deemed to be too severe a reduction, and pushed to live fully fixed. Still no movement on the fixing of Earthshatter (or Seismic Slam for that matter). Are there unexpected hitches that you’ve run into? Did you place it on the back burners whilst dealing with the hanzo and Symmetra reworks? What’s the big delay for?

I guess they think rein will be to op if they will finaly start fixing him.

for doomfist, welp i hate him and the best thing to do with him will be delete, but bug fixes will be ok too i guess…

I’m guessing Reinahrdt’s ultimate bug is hard to fix.
Don’t forget that Jeff posted that on February 27. He expected it to get it fixed around early April. Maybe it’s harder to fix then he anticipated.

This is not the first time they haven’t fixed a bug yet. Mei has a bug where she can be pulled out of Cryo-Freeze by Roadhog’s hook. This was posted on February 23:

It’s still not fixed.

1 Like

jeez, come on people, bug fixes are more important than balance, if you know there’s a bug but haven’t worked out how to fix it yet at least give an update.

There’s a glitch where Brigs packs will be consumed by nothing or it wont go to the person you aimed at and everyone’s just ignoring it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mei had a bug where her Cryo-Freeze didn’t remove Ana’s anti-heal. A year later when it was fixed were forum users and youtubers calling it a buff when it was in reality just a bug fix.

Or what about Bastion. Since day 1 had he a bug that delayed his rockets in his ultimate. It was fixed only a few months ago.

And the most infamous case is Doomfist. His entire kit was broken. Players were saying this for months and kept providing video proof of it. When Jeff finally responded to it was his response: “What bugs?”. After that did they immediately fixed his bugs like it was their highest priority. The person who showed the bugs were called a hero by some of the biggest Overwatch youtubers.

Bug fixing can be tedious slow and there is nothing we can do about it. We just have to accept it.

And all of these should be fixed, bug fixes > balance, always

Not true. Bill Warnecke commented to it:

Oh boy, we’ll take a look, sorry for this one.