Why is Blizzard silent on Brigette

Please let Ana shoot through full healed teammates. I don’t play too much Ana, but when I do, it’s so annoying when someone who’s already healed gets in my way of someone who isn’t, or when everyone is topped off in a team fight and I want to help DPS but my teammates take the shots.

1 Like

Just like Mercy’s megathread? I forgot to mention that earlier on. Would be nice if someone could actually pop by there every so often and actually read some of the feedback and provide some kind of feedback from an official perspective so everyone knows what may or may not be considered in the future.

2 Likes

That’s the downside of playing an aim based healer. This suggestion is a bad one.

Buff ana to make her more relevant, don’t make her easier to play.

1 Like

Well duh, do you see how 90% of you guys act? I wouldn’t want to touch these topics either until I am certain about the type of response I want to give.

After much blame and begging over not hearing about Symmetra, they finally release some early information on her and what happens next? Non stop panic and Blizzard bashing. It’s like forums are just a place to vomit your feelings with no consequence. Hanzo rework? Same thing!

If they come in and say something like “We actually think she is okay so far and will look into it later if it becomes an issue…” what will you guys do next? Break that caps lock key and go on and on about how you are deleting the game as we speak (I mean, did you see how people reacted when they said that the Hanzo accidental scatter buff wasn’t going to be fixed immediately? They fixed it a handful of days later but everyone jumped to the conclusion that it would be left until season 11 or something).

IF there is an issue with Brigitte, they will take care of it. Not in the first week to save all the non-communicating/non-counterpicking pug teams from the tyranny of Briggite. They will do it after really looking at the data and deciding whether this is what they want or not. They aren’t going to drop in just to take abuse until they feel confident in their decision. Until then, just learn to counter pick against her and maybe play those heroes you’ve neglected that actually do well against her. Maybe don’t flop onto the payload and dance around and instead take your shots from 20-30m away. Get picks first and then take the objective.

I can’t blame them for their silence considering the amount of vitriol in this community. There is no right answer for anyone.

8 Likes

he is great liar and talker

1 Like

So like any other change?
Change happens, people don’t like it and threaten to quit, and never do.
I’ve seen so many people complaining about the change and refusing to take any type of advise or even try to learn how to counter :confused:

i mean it be a short duration for tanks, but keep at 1 second against tracer so she can keep strong against tracer and flankers but not be overbearing against tanks

But, her ult isn’t what people have issues with. I think her ult is fine as is. It’s the highly annoying shield bash stun which has way too frequent of a cooldown and can stop almost every ult in the game. It’s super overpowered. Sure, McCree has a stun, but he is a squishy hero with no shield and more long range options. Brigitte, on the other hand, is an entirely close range and can single handedly take out tanks, even though she is supposed to be a healer. I believe she is super balanced with the exception of shield bash which needs something like a 10-12 second cooldown rather than 5 seconds.

1 Like

Oh my god! ANA! FINALLY! <3

1 Like

Truer words were never spoken :stuck_out_tongue:.

Please don’t nerf her too badly. She’s fun and I def don’t find her that OP if people pick the right heroes to counter her like with everyone else. She’s new so let her play out in a Comp setting for a bit longer on live servers.

2 Likes

It’s very easy to use… Development resources are not unlimited…

Jeff she needs a 10-12 second cooldown on her stun. There’s NO reason someone 3 times as bulky as McCree should have a risk-free stun that’s half the times as his. Play your own game and realize nobody likes being stunned every 5 seconds!

1 Like

Bastion? Hello? I know Ana need buffs to be good again but Bastion needs buffs to be PLAYABLE again… I want to play him but I cant because I will be dead 80% of the time… or need a complete team to do something… I want to play him again… not meta but playable without 3 people supporting me!

I’m of the opinion that a 1 sec increase on shield bash and 1 sec decrease on armor pack would make wonders to the hero gameplay and it’s position on the “support” class. Although I’m also of the opinion that “support” doesn’t mean just Healing, I find that this hero support style is, at the moment, too oppressive and promotes very little support for the team. The bash, in my opinion, should be a Support option. Even if her Armor Pack needs to be lowered slightly to make this work, a “more heal” and “less stun” approach would be seen as positively more useful for the team than the current state.

This is just how I’d personally like to see Brigitte changed:

Having a sensitivity option for her Repair Pack like Mercy has for her beams and Zen his orbs would be great. Having it travel a little faster would also be nice as currently the time it takes to travel to a far away teammate is long enough for them to die. Maybe this is an intended drawback, but if we’re going to be nerfing her armor and CC then her healing could use some small boosts.

In return, I’d like to see her Shield Bash cooldown increased. 6-8 seconds would be a nice starting point. The reasoning for this is that currently baiting out her Shield Bash doesn’t feel as rewarding as baiting out McCree’s Flashbang or Roadhog’s Hook due to how fast she gets it back. She’s also less vulnerable without her Shield Bash than McCree and Roadhog are with their respective abilities because she has a reliable (although short-ranged) weapon, a barrier, self-healing, and peeling tool that she can all use even when her stun is on cooldown. In comparison, McCree only has his gun and roll while Hog has his gun and self-healing (which he can be CC’d out of).

Finally, Shield Bash vs Reinhardt’s Charge should knock both players down. Rein already felt somewhat bad to play, but currently he’s just miserable to play as with Brigitte bullying you every five seconds with nothing you can do about it. I understand that hero swapping is one of the core aspects of Overwatch but there should be a limit of sorts to how many counters one hero has.

TL;DR - Make Repair Pack travel faster and add a sensitivity option to it (like Mercy’s beams and Zen’s orbs). Increase Shield Bash’s cooldown. Reinhardt Charge vs Shield Bash should result in both players being knocked down, not Rein being stunned and Brigitte being completely unaffected.

4 Likes

The ult definitely needed nerfed, but it’s not the only thing that needs nerfed. I don’t know if the hitbox adjustments will make enough of a difference or not, but right now her stun is ridiculously broken.

In the words hero 27 will be meta defining sounds like brigritta doing her intended job begin meta. Brigritta dose something not seen in overwatch she makes get through chokes easier.

They won’t stop…

It will just turn into:

• You didn’t mention ______ in your post. WHY!?
  • Your team of developers missed the point! We wanted x not y!
  • I don’t know how to use dev tracker and I’m making another post on this issue, le Reeee!
5 Likes

So you mean she counters heroes like junkrat who spam chokes ? Nope. she is broken and needs more nerfs btw.