Why is Blizzard silent on Brigette

okay then?

20 charac

Indeed, I don’t understand people who say she can be abused for SR gains at the moment. I don’t know anyone who’s playing Brigitte that’s climbing rapidly, if anything I’ve seen a few lose some SR.

Are you guys still working on Doomfist?

Well, TwixSinckers, I am here to back up this post and claim.

Please listen to this one, especially on the PTR. Try this and if it doesn’t work, change it.

1 Like

Thanks Jeff-- I appreciate the response. I had so much fun playing OW Season 1-5 and I hope the issues get resolved.

Like having a chance of getting POTG?

Jokes aside, it’s good that Ana is being looked at.

2 Likes

i myself dont think her shield bash cooldown should be nerfed, i believe her shield bash stun should last a shorter time on tanks and be based on the heroes base health ie like if she bashed a rein and instead of being stunned for 1 second it lasts about.5 seconds or less, enough to be an annoyance but not a major problem with tanks and allows her to keep being strong against flankers

1 Like

I’m sure the cooldown will be adjusted, but I’m not surprised that the real issue (the armour) is what is hit first.

Jeff is the best! Maybe he needs some rest?

1 Like

no because i like playing her simple thing. i dont know why peoples get so upset i just pointed out the truth that she’s not even 3 days out in comp and is getting nerfed already. Doomfist all over again

3 Likes

Well there you have it. Funny I was just posting about her ult being a problem lol glad it’s being nerfed.

Because not everyone apparently knows how to spell her name right.

Until everyone spells her name correctly they will talk about her

2 Likes

I am all for a 0.5s stun duration. This won’t allow for a Tracer insta-kill, but it would still be a strong deterrent for flankers without being too dominant against tanks.

Stop talking,just nerf her stun and try to fix other broken heroes

So you think doomfist with Release broken hitbox was fine too ?
I think we have very different mind sets then.

1 Like

Yesssssssss! We NEEDED this!

2 Likes

Such as at least replying to Mercy’s megathread for once to indicate some interest in making changes to the hero at a later date, instead of silence? :slight_smile:

Fix Mom. She’s got a bum hip.

2 Likes

reading? So why you dont fix Roadhog’s hook?
go and read then Mercy’s megathread

2 Likes

Do you intend to look at how her cc interact with certain heroes like rein ?
Or the cooldown of her cc like rocket flail and shield bash ?