Why do low-skill players refuse to heal?

Better question why DPS pick hero that counter them.

Enemy have Winston, zarya, sym, moira
Best pic? Ofcourse its genji

Theres hitscans in enemy team
Pff… Hold my heal pack Im phara main with 3min on her.

What is the source of DPS stupidity?
The bigest hero pool and the easiest role… and they are soo dumb.

╭ ◜◝ ͡ ◝ ͡◜◝◝ ͡ ◝ ͡◜◝╮
(Moira, zarya, sym?)
( Yes, Ill pick genji )
( Gosh )
( Im soo smart )
╰ ͜ ╯
O
o
°
〃∩ ∧_∧
⊂⌒( ´・ω・)
`ヽ_っ_/ ̄ ̄ ̄/
\/___/

3 Likes

Lol.

Double lol.

YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO YELL FOR HEALING WHILE STANDING BEHIND YOUR HEALER.
HOLY MOTHER OF WHATEVER, THE AUDACITY TO SPEAK IN THAT CONDESCENDING TONE WHEN I CAN SMELL YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE “I NEED HEALING” BOBS YELLING FOR IT BEHIND THE HEALER AND THEN D_A_R_I_N_G TO MOUTH UP AND TALK SMACK…

First of all, generalizing who’s “most toxic in OW” is an issue in itself. Then the scumminess you criticize MAY have to do with you (I SUPPOSE playing DPS) pausing your gameplay and facing a corner to give what you consider “valuable tips”, but what actually is nothing but toxic taunting to distract yourself from underperforming, hence the welcome facing-the-corner-to-be-toxic-break.
Finally your “i have no clue where to position myself to get healed and flame support players for my bad placement instead” has been ridiculed enough above, but once again for the dull minded: Support players are NOT MEANT TO 180° TURN to heal you, it is YOUR JOB to get IN FRONT OF them so THEY CAN EASILY HEAL you.

3 Likes

this is proof of how support players think.

“You aren’t supposed to get healing”

“I heal you only if I want, I’m doing you a favor healing you”.

This is how they think.

Didn’t read the rest.

I also didn’t write “yell for heals”, I wrote “wait 15s for heals”, work on your reading comprehension ty.

-Post deleted-

Instead of giving arguments, play a game:

1. Read the ABOVE post line by line.
  2. Now, read the last line first.
  3. Proceed to read the first three lines now.

Congratulations, you just witnessed someone verbally making a huge swing to punch themselves in the face as hard as they could in just three easy steps.

Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Lower ranks often damage role are bad, tanks are too much defensive or too much offensive.

Supports often have a bad time. Sometimes are lack of damage, other lack of someone going ahead, while others are folks just PvP.

When you calc, doing damage are often way better than healing. Unless you have enough damage mitigation like double barriers, healing is least efficient than actually kill stuff. Even more when the opposite team uses high ground and flanks properly and your team not.

Ana will often use nades for offense by example. If there’s no ally on the path, is also a healing wasted.
Bap would use immortality to help an ult or defensively. Same as sleep from ana.

Lucio will try zone control and displacement

Brig will feel like a tank on most cases, because often her tanks aren’t great.

Moira will be either healbot or dps(which is really low). The only case that the additional damage output aren’t that much welcomed, while she can do stuff, her overall efficiency are hit or miss.

On higher ranks the damage/healing are somewhat normatized, but more lethality means less TTK, smaller teamfights and the major portion of healing doing afterwards.

Attrition battle prioritizes healing, other kinds of battle often not. Supports are often picked by their utility. Healing is a plus in the time of need

1 Like

As a support main this is complete BS

If someone is low behind me and pings for healing I am turning around to heal them

Where the hell do you get the logic that healers must face forward and that dps need to jump into line of fire to get healed lol

If you turn around 180° in the middle of a fight showing the enemy your back because dps jumps behind you and screams for healing I don’t even want to know how much time you played on your “support main” and what rank that is in.
If you regularly have low hp players behind you either their gameplay and positioning is absolute garbage or yours is, maybe both.

1 Like

Id say its because of a certain youtuber who reccommended going dps as a support(and no it wasnt ml7), but overall going full dps on support isnt good ussually what these players misunderstood is the fact they should balance it out by 40-60 healing and dmg, people tunnel vision on low rating because they still havent mastered the flow yet or heal priotization.

I am a diamond healer but its not really relevant here

If you arent healing your people regardless of where they are positioned, you are not a good healer. The only exception to this is if they are so out of position that you would die trying to heal them (or you assess that the risk is too great and youd likely die).

You do realize this actually helps some heroes by reducing their available critbox right

Yikes lol

1 Like

Damage player queuing most likely because bad queue times. Doesn’t mean that a actual support player will do this though.

If you think that makes you a “good healer” congratulations on having been carried to diamond, you do not belong there.

1 Like

Says the forum troll who thinks dps are required to reposition in front of their supports to get heals lmao!

Insults now? Very intelligent and mature, thanks for helping me make my point.

If you don’t know about positioning basics, don’t try to act up on the forums, everyone with half a brain sees through that facade and will call you out.

1 Like

This is so humiliating lol

Playing the quoting game when I state my opinion, to which I stand, when you insult with:

→ THAT is humiliating - or PATHETIC as I prefer to call it.

1 Like

Thats not a complete sentence though

Yours is neither with the missing punctuation. :open_mouth:
…and that is relevant in which way, shape or form?!

Yeah but at least you could comprehend what I was saying

IDK what your post means - could you please rewrite it

Yeah, only low rank… Supports on any rank will just go off to their own DPS adventures. So many DPS Moiras, Ana sniping Widows and, of course, reddit Lucios camping enemy spawn for boops that never happen.

Cause they flexed into the role or they specifically picked support just to havea fast queue and still play their DPS.

I added two words so slower people can understand it now, as well. Also, please try to use punctuation. Not that I would have trouble understanding you, the stuff you write just looks X% dumber without using it.
(X is a variable, for some people like me it’s higher because that stuff literally hurts when reading it, for others it’s lower or even negative, since they wouldn’t even notice.)