Who has the worst ult in the game?

it might be roadhog at this point.

As a main Orisa, i know that the ultimate is not the best thing in the world, and could be improved, but it’s better than Reaper’s ult or maccree.

People tend to think that a ultimate has to be effective alone, and Orisa ult is the oposite of that. It’s great in team fights, but it’s not like a Tracer pulse bomb or a Genji blade, that can abe game changing without the help of the team.

I mean, it’s a shield that cover the whole map and it blocks projectiles and enemy fire. Yes enemies can go through it but you can go to the other side of the shield as well if they try.

I wouldn’t call it useless. Say you have no shield tank and D.va just used self destruct, you have that to protect your team. It’s a good ult to not take damage when defend or attacking. While your also not taking damage because of the shield you can also input some damage or your team can.

I already countered every point you had.

1. Have more hours than you.
  2. Have more levels and experience (this is your logic)
  3. Pros agree with me that Sym is bad.
  4. Most sym mains agree with me that Sym is bad.
  5. Your thread is not evidence that her ult is good but that most agree Sym is bad.
  6. I never rank shamed him, nor mentioned rank anywhere.

Your attempts at character assassination are sad.

Neither of those ultimates are bad.

Pros think she’s a troll pick therefore you think her ultimate is objectively the worse out of any hero? Or you’re gonna say I made that up too?

Listen, pros also thought Sym 2.0 was a troll pick. Were you listening to them at the time also?

I’m sorry, I know the rework is not what we hoped for but we’re talking specifically about her ultimate. The fact that you think it’s objectively the worse just confirms that you have a biased opinion based on the rework as a whole.

idk I think roadhog’s is pretty terrible.

Fixed for you

1 Like

Those are two separate statements, but yes both of them are correct.

And she absolutely was in all fairness in masters and above because she was hard countered by 80% of the roster (and still is). You are effectively handicapping yourself and your team when playing her. This is the reason why she saw exactly 0% in OWL, the only hero in the game by the way with 0% usage. That doesn’t tell you something? :grinning:

There isn’t any bias dude, she is objectively bad, this is a fact. If anything if I was biased I would be supporting her, not arguing against her. :rofl: The ultimate is bad and it’s situational. You haven’t provided a shred of evidence to convince me otherwise.

I don’t think she worked in every situation but she was seen as a troll pick even in maps where she excelled. Does that mean they were right or just they didn’t give the character a chance and she lived with the stigma of being an awful hero? This reflected in the playerbase who didn’t want to even hear about Symmetra in maps where we know she was very very good.

Again, I’m talking about the ultimate, not the hero as a whole. You also don’t have any evidence to prove it’s objectively the worse. I don’t think her rework is perfect (far from it) but at least I can point out this is one of the best parts of her new kit and definitively not the worst ultimate. You just wanna say it’s the worst because you don’t play her.

Then prove it? I asked you before to and you ignored me. If it’s true you’d have no problem just showing me your “all modes” career profile, no?

Who? Seagull is the only one you mentioned and he doesn’t even play Symmetra so it’s hardly good evidence.

Again, who?

And once again, you haven’t played Sym 3.0 at all since the PTR, correct or not?

1 Like

Doomfist - if they need to rework anything on this character, its his slow dropping Ult. Its used more to runaway or as an anti-Ana or Zen weapon because they don’t have mobility.

Risk and Reward you can get killed or you can kill.

i’m torn between widow, moria, and mcree.

widow bc sure knowing where your enemy is is great but doesn’t mean you’ll get a kill.

moria bc it’s when she’s most vulnerable and most dps focus her when she uses it. maybe if they let her use her orbs and evade during it it’d be better. it’s also not amazing for damage or healing. she also moves so much slower it feels like.

mcree bc most can easily hide or get out of the way in time and even kill him too. at least let it break a shield if one gets shot multiple times like dva bomb and tire can so it can have some impact.

lucio it’s great but you can easily die before you hit the ground and it decays so fast even now most ults can go around it like tire.

mei bc unless you wall someone in most will get out in time or not die during. it also feels bad to use

Widow

McCree as far as effectiveness versus what it is supposed to do. Just turns you into a large easy to hit target.

I feel that Widows ult is super useful if you or your team can use that information to your advantage. On the other hand, I do kind of wish it would give an extra benefit. Like, while the ult is active, all scoped in shots charge 2x fast.

Orisas ult is not that great because as others have said it’s difficult to get much use out of it versus how long it takes to charge. Also the fact it can be killed it just adds insult to injury.

Roadhog ult is useful against 1-2 enemies.

Against 3 or more is a suicide, unless it was overtime.

symmetra has the worst

Window, Orisa, Hog imho.

Widow has a terrible Ult because it does the exact same thing as Hanzo except for a larger scale. I have had a friend tell me that a good idea would be Widow to throw a canister that causes a purple cloud of smoke or haze, making people split apart off the payload and other areas where the other team is heavily grouped together.