Who has the worst ult in the game?

Orisa? McCree? Bastion? Someone else?

And why? What should it be instead?

Im between Orisa and Symmetra

2 Likes

Widow IMO, nerfed, she really can’t impact a game last min in some areas like Junkrat, Dva, Mercy, Rein, everyone else does.

Tracer is prob the next one in line.

2 Likes

probably Orisa’s because:
A: low hp
B: noneffective ageist far away allies/broken via line of sight
C: Long time to charge

11 Likes

Also, destroyable in general. Stationary.

4 Likes

Probably Orisa, Mercy and Symm

5 Likes

Mercy, Bastion or McCree

2 Likes

Symettra.
Its just a wall…a wall you can walk through and continue attacking.

2 Likes

widow

she has hanzo’s ability as an ult

7 Likes

McCree - There’s a reason Deadeye is used as a reload.

Roadhog - Does massive damage at close range, but leaves him extremely vulnerable and the fall off and spread is catastrophic.

Mercy - It’s just boring. 50 hp/s is nice, but it doesn’t mean anything once enemy ults come into play.

2 Likes

Orisa, especially since Mercy can basically do the same thing but can fly around while doing it. Orisa’s ult should build like 4x times faster for how little utility it provides.

Widow is my second, it’s pretty much only good for Widow.

Mccree, a flashy big red thing(i suppose) waiting for snipers…

2 Likes

Orisas ult is really good. It doesn’t have the immediate impact of a rip tyre. But it has a higher fight win rate than any other ult. also, you just need to place the drum where it won’t be destroyed. I always place it around the corner of chokes to my team all get the boost while the team has to pick through.

5 Likes

<Mercy ult
<said to be bad

Sometimes i question the forums, i really do.

In terms of bugs: reinhardt hands down, no one even comes close.
In terms of normal: Probably orisa outside of coordinated play

4 Likes

Oh, how naive people are and don’t know how to shield weave.

16 Likes

I agree, shield weave is insanely powerful. Plus it can shut down healers who can’t heal through barriers like Ana and Moira. It can protect you from ults simply by shift to the other side of the barrier.

It has so much utility. It’s the ultimate defensive ult.

4 Likes

Mercy hands down. Every other ult can do something rather powerful like give critical information (Widow), deny areas (Mei, Wrecking Ball, Hanzo), deal massive damage (Pharah, McCree, Reaper), or are empowering or gamesaving (Ana, Brigitte, Zenyatta, Lucio).

Moira would come in at a close second but even then 140 HPS in a linear AoE is nothing to be scoffed at while also increasing her self-sustain.

9 Likes

Moira’s is significantly better than Mercy’s.

Mercy could use an ult revamp. It’s so boring.

7 Likes

McCree becomes MemeCree when he ults

7 Likes

Widows ult can be useful for your flankers. But yeah I mean. It’s basically super sonic arrow.