Who do you think should be nerfed

Ah right. So is drag 300dmg or 200?.

Isn’t Hanzo the only blatantly unbalanced hero rn?

How is Genji overpowered

lmao

twenty characters

Besides another nerf to Hanzo I don’t know that any heroes need nerfs right now. The game is really balanced right now in my opinion. All the healers and tanks are very viable. There are just about 5 or 6 heroes who need buffs and that’s it, which is a pretty small number compared to what it was a few months ago.

That would send Genji to F tier. Glad youre not on the balancing team.

1 Like

300 hps to 250 hps transcendence healing output btw

Reinhardt and Hanzo.

I think Hog should be nerfed again so that his weak state would be more obvious and we could finally rework him since people in charge don’t seem to like him at all

Because these forums will always hate him and tracer. always.

1 Like
  1. Brigitte
  2. Mei
  3. Doomfist
  4. Pharah

In order of BS.

Hanzo just remove storm arrow. His dps should be from his mechanical skill from left click.

1 Like

Turretzo maybe.
I would like some Reaper, Sombra and McCree buffs, as well as bugfixes to other heroes.

1 Like

You do realize you still need to aim with storm arrow right? Its just a faster firing lower damage left click. Its a faster firing projectile mcree shot, without falloff because its a projectile, so dont use that as an excuse for its removal.

1 Like

Ana, McCree, Soldier, Widowmaker, Dva, Wreking ball, Sombra, Bastion,

Basically all hitscans

Unless your in close range of say a diving tank which should be his counter… winston, hammond, etc. Anyone with a semi large hit box against hanzo gets punish for advancing near him. Hanzo should never be a tank shredder with such ease.

2 Likes

That i do agree with, he shouldnt be a tank shredder. But it still takes aim. If you really want to play winston into him grab a dva with you to DM the storm arrows.

Brigitte, Junkrat, Hanzo, Reaper
Just my opinion. Don’t take it seriously.

You do realize it does nearly 2 times the damage scatter arrow does right? You do realize it does nearly 2 times the damage of a single left click headshot right?

If you are zarya. You have time to Press shift. With scatter, NOPE. Instantly. With bastion, you have time to hold e, maybe shift. With scatter NOPE. With sombra, you have time to press e. With scatter NOPE. Sure, maybe the hanzo two taps you with it. Thats Him being able to hit 2 headshots quickly. I do not like the ability but it is still better than scatter.