Who do you think should be nerfed

Mostly its his Ult. I’ve gone through so many play throughs with a Genji jumping out of nowhere and killing 4 people at full health with one dash.

Honestly, I don’t know. The only heroes I hate are Widow and Doomfist, but I feel like if they just fixed the bugs on heroes like Reinhardt and Sombra.

If I hate to name someone, I’d just say Doomfist. And I will wholeheartedly admit it’s 100% out of spite and frustration, and not that he’s actually blatantly OP.

2 Likes

Ah, a lot of people complain about his ult. I agree they should nerf it but then I doubt he’d get played at all.

I think we need to have a rolling global nerf. Every hero except for the one I have selected receives severe damage, healing and health nerfs. When I select another hero it becomes excluded, and the one I am switching from joins the others. It is really the only way to achieve proper balance.

hanzo and brigitte. Hanzo is too good at every range, especially close range.

brigitte is super hard to take down in a fight, harder than any tank.

1 Like

I can dream. A dream of a Genji free game…ahh…

I would love to see less of genji that’s for sure. I mean I mean he might he my main but if I don’t play him it seems someone else always will. It’s kind of annoying.

Oh, I take back my last comment.

I’d actually freakin’ nerf Hanzo.

HE NEEDS A DAMN NERF.

No more slaps on the wrist. :expressionless:

Doomfist, Brig

Junkrat, Hanzo, Reaper (The ult rate needs to be slower (IMO)

Moiras Ult, the distance on that needs to be a little shorter

Oh…delete Mercy lol

Hanzo/Brig

As for others, I think very few need buffs while others need reworks.

Genji: Add damage drop off to Shuriken, remove Deflects ability to reflect damage so it only stops damage, remove Swift Strikes reset (but keep it on Dragonblade), reduce Dragonblades max range, and give double jump a short cooldown time.

Widowmaker: Reduce the max changed shot to 100 damage instead of 120 damage, and increase the minimum charge damage.

Hanzo: Reduce the Storm Bow projectile speed to 90 instead of 100.

Brigitte: Reduce Brigitte’s shield health to 400 instead of 600 health.

Moira: Reduce the self healing from Biotic Grasp to 20 health per second instead of 30 health.

^These are the aspects that always sticks out to me when playing the game. But a lot more heroes could use buffs then nerfs, which the resent support buff patch also shows. We need more viable picks in the game!

Rein and Zen
Rein so he can’t move with his barrier
Zen discord orb nerfed to 20% and trans nerfed to 250 hps

Brigitte, Hanzo and Genji

Honestly I don’t want anyone nerfed, and have never asked it for any hero. (Unless you count asking for Genji’s deflect hitbox to match the animation as a nerf)

I prefer to adapt my gameplay to the situation rather than complaining about it.

3 Likes

Asking for Genji nerfs makes me laugh

1 Like

Isn’t trans 200 hp a sec?

Mercy, remove her gun and healing staff, and guardian angel too. Remove her passive self heal too. Don’t touch res tho, it’s perfectly balanced

2 Likes

People thinking one of the most overpowered heroes in the game balanced makes me sad.

1 Like

Hanzo. Only one OP hero left in the game right now

300 hps actually (2)