:Fish: Which do you think is Hero 30 - Tank Or Support? (Non healing Support?)

I hope it will be another dps since they barely have anyone to choose from.

1 Like

totem support maybe?

I wont give up echo to the dark side.
You guys can make Mercy a DPS instead.
Although it’d be interesting to have a small tank.

Hopefully a hero that functions as a better check for long ranged damage, more sniper counters in the game would be nice :slight_smile:

might as well leave this here: 🗿 THE AMAZING TALON HERO 30 CONCEPT: LEONORA (The Video)

again taking the week off, well only be posting any news that comes up that I think is important.

Jetpack-cat is a support i guess?

Cat pictures and videos warm our hearts in real life.

Maybe jetpack cat is the answer to toxicity? A true non healing support? Improves morale?

1 Like

Who knows… Who knows

Hammond is also a main tank

Echo is going to be hero 31 and her design screams support to me. So I’m gonna have to lean towards hero 30 being a tank though I could be wrong. Anyways, I want to see a Talon tank so that we can finally make a full Talon comp.

Well there is style where he can be seen as Main tank but it is rather hard to pull off on ladder. Mostly he is played as off.

I also dont agree with this for me he is more an off tank but gm players and pro know better.

1 Like

Uh what? Zarya and rein are the best tanks in the game right now and orisa is probably the least useful tank. All tanks are viable though.

No. Outside or goats it is pointless to pick anyone other than rein and orisa.

I expect a main tank.

I would’ve liked a non-healing support, but with the Support category being renamed to Healer and restructured, I don’t think we can really get one.

I’d think the closest we’d get is something like Zen (sans ult), or a Zarya/Brig hybrid, where their main role is non-healing support but Blizzard has to stick some healing somewhere, however small, because otherwise you have to choose between putting her in the damage category (in which case she is just an inferior DPS) or putting her in the support category (in which case people complain she has no healing and is miscategorised).

Yeah, hammond’s isn’t quite one or the other.

Much like lucio, who, believe it or not, is considered main heal.

I actually really like the more versatile heroes that fall as such.

Blizzard has tried a non healing support. The community is too immature to handle it and false reported Symmtera players to no end even though they had the highest winrate in the game and basically the best ult in the game with shield gen. The general community is pretty low iq. Even now if you try and play Symmetra and call out in match setup to use tele at start people are so dense they don’t even know the difference between left and right. I’ve tested it extensively while pointing out left or right 3 times to make sure everyone heard you still get every time at least 2-4 people not coming usually 4. The community is pretty low iq I’m sorry they’ll never handle having a non heal support. They already flip out if they see a Moira dps even though she has to, to refill her resources. Fyi this is diamond to mid gm ranked players so no excuse.

Everyone is bad except u…toxic

junker queen, oh lord i want it bad.
but also i have no idea what i want mechanically.
do your thing Overwatch crew, i believe in you.