:Fish: Which do you think is Hero 30 - Tank Or Support? (Non healing Support?)

which is because of the heroes design, not the barrier.

If it was purely the barrier then Orisa would be the meta hero as hers trashes his in almost every regard.

but she isn’t, because it’s not the barrier that makes rein a must pick.

Lmao okay. Tell that to my 58% win rate hammond.

Symmetra already failed as a non healing support so I don’t see that happening again. Even though Symmetra is now a DPS/Support Hybrid lol

She wan’t a full support, ever. A support made with abilities to support, with the lack of healing in mind could work.

I know she wasn’t but it confused most of the player base of having a support hero who couldn’t heal.

I just don’t see them trying something that failed again. They’re known for not giving something another chance. They barely do reverts as it is.

Maybe the next hero is a fix to the buggy console menus…

1 Like

Another main healer or another shield tank.

Someone to give out dem Lucio-Os!

It is the barrier. Rein has WAY more hp and can bring it up reactivly while Orisa is stuck in one position after she has deployed it.

No, but I’m sure you are.

So? How is his pick rate?
The old sym had winrate above 60% but that didn’t mean anything.

What we really need is an answer to dva… Speaking as someone who loves the character, her pick rate is insane and DM is an amazing ability (with little to no alternatives) Though any new tank or healer would be welcomed. Also would like an AOE anti-CC ability

your reasoning for it makes little sense from a practical point of view though.