Whenever I kill a Genji this happens

I only found one instance and they didn’t even get flagged. :yawning_face:

Again, I’m one of the few people that say egirl hop and I legit have never been flagged to oblivion by a barrage of mercy mains.

If you couldn’t prove your claim, it would’ve just been better to not mention it at all. :roll_eyes:

Sounds like you just wanted to stir the pot.

They did get flagged, and like usual they get manually unflagged by mods. The evidence is there, it was called disgusting by someone who got 77 likes for it, I don’t know what else to tell you. If you don’t think anybody got offended over it then you’re ignoring what’s right infront of you.

:nail_care: :kiss: :ghost:

Am I supposed to just take your word for it? Their reply was also popular and only one person complaints about it lol.

Again, you have no proof and from what you could cite, I’m concluding that you’re probably not being truthful. Either that or you’re just exaggerating.

That’s not what I’m saying.

I’m doubting your claim that a barrage of mercy mains flagged him to oblivion. :yawning_face:

When 77 people like something opposing something else, it gets flagged. You’ve been here long enough to know that. I can’t go back in time to when it was flagged and force you to look. If you don’t want to take my word for it, you don’t have to, but there’s literally nothing else I can show you.

The point is that if you use terms like “egirl hop” you get called disgusting and people rally against you. You found the post showing it. Drop it.

Eh, no. That’s a pretty bold assumption to make. Liking something doesn’t mean that the thing that was being replied to will get flagged. I’ve been here long enough to know that most people will just like a post and go on with their day.

Also, it’s worth mentioning that you’re fine with egirl hop (the term) but you didn’t bother to like the guys reply. :thinking: a bit of an odd decision considering that you remember this specific instance and still feel bad for the guy.

Once again, thread from a year ago that you remember vividly but you didn’t like the reply yourself and are basing the whole flag thing off of likes as if the two have a positive correlation.

He spent a LONG time being completely OP, with people defending it constantly.

People STILL try to say that the balance back then was healthy, but it seriously wasn’t.

Many heroes spent much time OP, that isnt a great excuse for people to hate on Genji mains.

Now that I completely agree with is bad.

IF people think that Genji was balanced before season 6, when he got a counter, then I think those people are fools. But, I don’t have issues with people who play Genji, just people who can’t wrap their heads around why Moira / Brig were required to be added to the game.

Brig mains defended brig on release despite being the most broken hero thus far, Mercy mains defended mass rez despite being completely unfair to the enemy team, many people will always defend their mains. Bias isn’t particularly abnormal in these forums.

I don’t. I don’t care what people main, I main Mei and Sombra, for me to be upset with what other people play would be madness.

Apologies, I didn’t mean you in particular, I edited my post to reflect that.

I think we browse different forums, then. False flagging is very common here.

What’s odd about not liking every post you agree with? Are you suggesting that I didn’t actually know this happened and I just made it up and what I described just happened to exist?

I don’t know you’re arguing for, you aren’t going to gain anything from telling me it didn’t happen when you didn’t even see the post in the first place. Now you’re trying to suggest that even I didn’t see the post If you don’t drop it, I will. You don’t even have an argument, you’re just saying “nuh uh” to something I and apparently a lot of other forum members were there to witness. Even you have found the post I described. I don’t know what else I can give you. A hug maybe?

Given what they were comparing with, I can see why they did that. A lot of them knew they were OP, but the same people who had been dismissing the support mains comments just “just shoot him in the head” got back what they had been throwing at them. It was stupid.

Mmmmm… She wasn’t even good with it. Mass res wasn’t a problem, it didn’t feel good to be on the receiving end of, but, it wasn’t a bad ability as such. It sure as hell wasn’t unbalanced.

Thanks, I didn’t take it as a personal attack, so it is all good anyway :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve experienced this once when I was playing lucio and tilted the enemy widow

That’s not what I’m saying? I’m saying that liking a reply doesn’t usually lead to what was being replied getting flagged. For most, liking is sufficient enough. Especially when there’s a limit to how many things you can flag per day.

What? What’s with these strawmans. I’m literally not saying this. I’m saying that it’s odd for you to not like a reply that you vividly remember a year later and was agreeing with. In this very post, you went “RIP” to whoever wrote it. Those are strong words for a post you didn’t even bother to like or even reply in.

1. Yes, you probably did make it up.
  2. What you think happened to exist is not what you’re describing lol.

Actually, I’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that you only brought up the term to stir the pot and shift the goalpost to mercy mains. :smirk:

Drop it then. Lol. You’re the one who made a claim you couldn’t prove. I’m just holding your accountable for it.

I gave a clear explanation. You’re the one vehemently saying no and insisting that something happened when it can’t be proven. You went as far as to try and link liking something to flagging something together. :yawning_face:

What ultimate isn’t unfair to the enemy team? It’s pretty unfair itself to label ultimates as unfair. They’re supposed to be powerful and game changing. What’s your standard for fair?

I personally think dying to a Genji blade isn’t fair? Should that be removed from the game lol.

We should never have done a rework based off of subjective feedback for a bloody ultimate.

1 Like

:dancer: You found it and you’re still telling me it didn’t happen :dancer:

when people false flag it gets unflagged by mods. i physically cannot give you any more evidence than showing you the post it happened on. it fits the description pretty well, and “egirl hop” is something pretty specific to make up a story about and coincidentally find a post that fits the description. especially when you say it’s a term coined by mercy mains.

go bother one of the 77 people who did get upset about it? maybe a couple of them will remember flagging it and you can rest easy?

Given what they were comparing with, I can see why they did that. A lot of them knew they were OP, but the same people who had been dismissing the support mains comments just “just shoot him in the head” got back what they had been throwing at them. It was stupid.

Come now, no one thinks like that. Like anyone facing nerfs no one enjoys the idea of their hero becoming weaker, it’s about feeling that same elation for the level of effort you put into something.

Mmmmm… She wasn’t even good with it. Mass res wasn’t a problem, it didn’t feel good to be on the receiving end of, but, it wasn’t a bad ability as such. It sure as hell wasn’t unbalanced.

Strongly disagree, mass rez had the same power potential as a nano blade yet it was not only light years easier to pull off it was far more consistent.

I was in there, giving the EXACTLY the same arguments back. So yeah, some of us did :wink:

There is the root of the problem here.

How DO you make an effective anti small hitbox mobility counter?

With a base kit which was FAR FAR weaker than Genji’s.

I was hoping that with the rework they were going to move rez to be single target as an ult, and put the rest of the power into her base kit, but it never happened.

I would have ENJOYED a Mercy which was strong base kit, weak ult.

I ended up as a DPS main instead.

Because the flag part hasn’t been found yet lol. This really isn’t that hard to grasp. :yawning_face:

Convenient excuse honestly. Again, there are also other reasons why I don’t believe you but this really is the crux of my argument. It isn’t flagged and only one person replied to it. Most of the people who also disagreed with it would of just liked that one reply.

No, it’s not. The term is perennially popular. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The guy who wrote the reply is in the same discord as me lol. Again, I still think you’re lying and are betting this off of the one post that I found for you from a year ago.

Why don’t you just drop your claim? Its unprovable. It’s clear what your intent was for bringing it up. :wink:

I pistol whipped the tracer that took out our Mecree twice and when the enemy zarya called my superjumps cute and asked to duo with me I valked and teabagged her corpse.

I was on a losing streak and took out all my aggression on that one team xD

Battle mercy is so fun, they never expect it

Mass Res was one of the worst ultimates in the game before her rework. :joy:

Mercy was F tier and never made it out D tier before her rework. You’re quite literally lying when you try to argue that nanoblade was on the same power level as mass Res. Mass Res was the worst defensive ultimate at the time and that’s because of how it’s designed. It’s exponentially worse to have an ultimate that revives your teammates than an ultimate that keeps your teammates alive.

1 Like

Then ask him?

My intent was to point out the hypocrisy of people getting riled over “egirl hop” which is only made better considering it’s a term mercy mains use anyway, but being completely fine with labeling all Genj players as weebs. The flagging wasn’t even the primary point, if you don’t want to believe it happened, I can’t make you, but the point still stands.

:ghost::kiss::nail_care:

I was in there, giving the EXACTLY the same arguments back. So yeah, some of us did :wink:

Fair enough

There is the root of the problem here.

How DO you make an effective anti small hitbox mobility counter?

I personally believe Ana is the perfect example of this. Its one big skill match up.

With a base kit which was FAR FAR weaker than Genji’s.

Genji’s base kit was weak before the buffs, which is why he was considered a blade bot.

I was hoping that with the rework they were going to move rez to be single target as an ult, and put the rest of the power into her base kit, but it never happened.

They make that mistake very often it seems, (looking at you Baptista)

I would have ENJOYED a Mercy which was strong base kit, weak ult.

idk, I feel as if most of the Mercy mains were all about the mass rez if the massive Mercy posts tell us anything.