When will you fix Ashe aim?

Yeah, sure. Longer explanation is very easily found “ashe scope sens”… but basically the FOV (field of view) is different for Ashe compared to Ana and Widow so it might help you to have a different scope sens.

The default one Blizzard uses is not “one to one” feeling with unscoped aim, so players commonly adjust so that it is.

That said, use whatever you feel most comfortable with and don’t let anyone bother you about it. I personally am back to 38 (and now also 51.5) after playing around with many scope senses from 30 to 50 (and occasionally higher for one match of HS Widow)… for me I think the most important thing is (a) consistency, (b) how the sens “feels” given my cm/360.

2 Likes

Same. I have reported this multiple times during ptr, aswell as a lot of ppl on reddit, but nobody gives a

Nah its too easily avoidable. I doubt we will see any nerfs.

1 Like

TBH, i felt that but i thought it was me

1 Like

Blizzard, do NOT give into these people, we do not want another Widow case. You want to be able to flick shot and no scope like call of duty? Play her instead.

They’ve put a lot of constraints on her weapon because of its spam potential. They are most likely experimenting with how they can make snipers more fair for both sides.

1 Like

Yeah I know, but when on mic, it’s annoying with sound and bothers me. With Symm, you hold her primary fire down. Her alt requires clicking but not to the degree that Ashe’s needs. Ashe is meant to scope, but most times, people will use her primary fire often. I wish the clicking could be a bit more quiet is all if they don’t decide to change it.

It might be the delay when aiming down sights and the period before she can fire consecutively. As for the weird frames, load into the game and watch the edge of her sights. It has a weird magnification effect that makes moving and aiming feel weird.

Indeed. I can hit shots with cree, widow ,ana,but damn I just can’t hit anything with Ashe.i have no idea what is wrong with her.

3 Likes

This is what I was wondering. Does Ashe’s ADS have spread?

It also does seem like a really fast projectile.

2 Likes

I thought it was with the different fov.
I main widow at a mid master/gm level and I actually couldn’t aim for s*** on Ashe no matter what I tried.

1 Like

Exactly the same ! There are games I’m doing alright but some others for which I just feel useless

Did you adjust her ads sensitivity? After adjusting it seems fine for me.

I kinda agree. For me the problem is, the animation between ads’ing and… non ads’ing (i hope you understand this mess xd) is not fluid enough, and its really hard to do quickscopes with her for me

The reason for this clunky feeling is that her scoped sense doesn’t activate the moment you press scope, but only after being fullscoped.

I see two main things that need to be fixed about Ashe, even though I do think she came out in a good state.

1. The visual glitch that happens with the enemy outlines when looking down her iron sights somehow made it out of the PTR.
  2. Her primary fire, for consistency if for nothing else, needs to have the option to hold to fire. It’s the only non-charged, one-click-for-one-shot primary in the game that doesn’t allow you to hold the button to fire.
    I’m also of the opinion that it makes little to no sense for her primary fire to have spread, since again, it’s an exception to other designs in the game: it’s the only one-bullet-per-click fire in the game with spread. It just feels bad. I don’t put this on the same level as my other issues with her, though.
2 Likes

Thought I was crazy, but seems like a lot of people are having the same issue as me. I use a tiny dot reticle. I’ve seen way too many instances where I would ADS on a tank and still not hit somehow. Figured I just sucked. Maybe there is some other issue…in addition to me sucking.

4 Likes

Exactly the same, several shots where i felt it should have hit but didnt register, really weird. Something is definetely off about Ashe.

3 Likes

Doesnt feel clunky to me

1 Like

To me she feels fine on all platforms and i like on no scope that if you hit your button faster she shots faster lol…i dont have trouble hitting my shots from close or far.

When I first tried her on PTR her ADS felt pretty bad before I realized I needed to adjust her ADS sensitivity. When I was playing Ana for her achievements I was getting 60-80% accuracy each game for scoped and un-scoped. After adjusting the Sense on Ashe I went from like 18% accuracy to 45% once I get used to her it should hopefully go up. It takes me a little bit to get my aim solid with hitscan because I’ve spent so much time trying to get Zen’s Rapid Discord achievement. All that time on a projectile hero screws with your aim on other heroes. Now the only thing I don’t like about Ashe’s ADS is the way the gun sways in-between each shot when she is loading a new round in the chamber. That slight left tilt throws off my aim a little bit. Also if they sped up her ADS fire rate slightly that would be great too.