When will you fix Ashe aim?

im sitting at 47% accuracy with mccree overall…and ashe at 31% lol i totally agree with your aiming problem, i feel the same its odd how i cant pin point the exact issue im having, its like a mix of “lag bullet impact” to “hitting a bit to the left” while zoomed. i just cant feels weird…

i wanna like ashe and i DO, however the aiming is weird…maybe i have to spend more time with it i dunno… idunno… im lost

What is the solution? My Ashe is hitting a little bit down where I aim, like Hanzo’s arrow while zoomed and a bit to the left when normally sighting. :confused: I can hardly hit with her, even being a decent Ana player.

After playing her for a bit it feels like he scope requires more pin-point accuracy than Widow and Ana. Not sure how else to describe it. Or maybe I’m just being thrown for the scope difference. Either way, it will take some practice.

I think what is really bothering me is the half-second delay before you can fire when going into scope (it only happens when quick scoping on second+ shot). That feels nasty.

1 Like

I think it’s supposed to be like that to give the feel of an old western rifle. It’s a mix of balancing her and making her feel authentic. Just like Mcree, their characters are stubborn oldskoolies in a futuristic world.

1 Like

I do much better with her than with Widow, but then I have never played either outside the practice range.
I like that there’s no real zoom on her iron sight. Makes it easier for me.

yeah Ashe can be more aware of her surroundings than widow when aiming which I like.

1 Like

Yep. As low rank as I am, sneaking up on a low rank Widow hypnotized of her scoped view (and therefore blind for everything else) is real fun.

1 Like

Sneak in a cheeky emote before you finish her off :stuck_out_tongue:

Hm I think her aim is good idk what you talkin man

I think it’s just a habit thing. I have never played Ana and only a little Widow and Ashe feels real good to me.

2 Likes

It might be a ping issue. I have shots with hitscan heroes (Widow, McCree mostly) that look like they’re right on the head, but they register as misses or body shots. I assume it’s bad latency in my connection.

have you noticed that her reload time is longer based on how much of her clip you use?

2 Likes

Yep. They stay true to the Repeater thing. Hence click-per-shot and reload single bullets.

1 Like

:open_mouth:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It feels like her weapon shots projectile… Not feels hitscan.

I have the same problem, I average 60% accuracy on widow, ana, and mcree. Then swap to ashe I’m hitting less than 30% at best while ads, and worse while not scoped. It feels like I can’t flick with her like I can all the other hitscan. I can’t put my finger on the interaction, but I notice it only when I’m in real matches. Not in the practice range.

1 Like

IM NOT ALONE ON THIS!
to me, it feels like aiming down sights takes it from a hitscan to almost a hitscan.

Like a SUPER fast projectile, but its still a projectile, so not instant.

She’s hitscan, but the gun is slow.
As in it feels like there’s a small delay between pulling the trigger and the gun firing.

2 Likes

Im really interested in maining her and playing her effectively, but how her Weapon acts that’s actually really horrible.

1 Like

Oh, I thought I was the only one. I honestly thought it was because my aim was really bad but my aim is very decent.

1 Like