When will Hanzo ever get adjusted?

She suffers the downsides of snipers. She only has one form of mobility on a 10s cooldown and her close range attack is weak so it all falls on her to land a skillshot to survive if someone catches her up close.

She takes skill. She doesnā€™t have two ways to espace, which Hanzo does, she doesnā€™t have an ability thatā€™s can kill a tank within on use.

And she also sits at the end of the map where no one but another Widow can hit her. Your point?

3 Likes

He holds his bow power while climbing walls, like its a crossbow. But its notā€¦
Conclusion: Hanzo uses his monkey feet to hold his bowā€™s power

Heā€™s mostly fine, some parts of his kit are annoying. Heā€™s not Doomfist annoying though. Still better than SCATTAH. I remember them during the scatter days wellā€¦ Hanzo: miss, miss, miss, miss, (shoots ground) SCATTAH!

I would nerf his storm arrows and dont allow headshots with it, just like fan the hammer for Mccree.
The ability itself is already a high burst damage

The only thing that could counter him was mobility, therefor flankers where good at dealing with him. But with his jump he just buy more time to kill you with a random headshot

Oh by the way, before they rework him (which buff him), they buffed his arrow travel making it quicker and reduce the delay before he gets a max loaded arrow

Hanzo is overtuned, and its not so a coincidence Geoff Goodman mentionned him on the last QA saying he lose his identity as a bowman and became more like a hitscan gameplay

1 Like

To everyone else, remember that over-tuned doesnā€™t mean heā€™s in a good spot. Moira is over-tuned in low ranks and under-tuned for the high ones. Parts of Hanzoā€™s kit are frustrating to deal with as an enemy with while at the same time not really helping Hanzo consistentlyā€¦ AKA ā€œthe Doomfist balance conundrumā€.

Heā€™s still mostly fine, but he could be better; both for his enemy and his mains.

Because he is balanced ?

hanzo and sombra are the most broken chars in the game

what did you say I couldnā€™t hear you over the post above yours

1 Like

but your ok with swords turning into a dragon bladeā€¦?

Youā€™re missing my point. What happens in the real world doesnā€™t apply to ingame.

so does genji, but no one calls for nerfs on him to often or they are shut down. Widow doesnā€™t suffer any bullet falloff, yet snipers have to allow for bullet drop. Genji has no projectile fall off and his projectiles go across the map with the same amount of damage as if you are infront of him.

Ashes is using a rifle, her scoped is projectile based like pharas rockets, not bullet based like soldier/widow etc. how is that fair.

Genji has the same if not more movement to get away then hanzo, but no one calls for nerfs on that.

The only time I see nerfs being called, is when people cant be bothered to play what is required to shut down said hero. Learn to play around them, oh hang on people cant, thatā€™s why brig was nerfed into the ground.

Its just a game, its a basic fps if you want to call it that, its not battlefield/apex etc where you have to allow for bullet drop etcā€¦

Thatā€™s right, so really, this whole thread is a mute point. because its just a game and games can have anything it wants. I want a bubble pistol for tracer that sticks to people and makes them float,

My problem with Hanzo is that Storm Arrows basically fill the same role as Scatter did, but are less bs and more consistent.

He still has an ability that can be spammed and murders fat targets, itā€™s just more spread out (and less satisfying)

He does perfectly fine from Widow distance because of the projectileā€™s hitbox. Heā€™s not McCree

For a person to as good as a Hanzo as Genji, more skill would be required. He also canā€™t one shot, and his ult is way more skillful.

Genji has direct counters thats why. He has two forms, that being cyber-agility and dash, but dash can also be used to damage and has a much longer cooldown than lunge.

LOL! Snipers in Overwatch are anything but ā€œskillā€ based. Play any other FPS as a sniper and see if you do half as well. Much like WoW, Blizzardā€™s version of snipers are dumbed down and made easy for the masses. Oh wait my bad, Hanzo isnt a sniper.

Excuse me if I donā€™t take you seriously since it seems you have never progressed in awareness, game sense, map knowledge, or hero knowledge since you are still complaining about snipers being OP (since you started when the new forums came out).

Especially since, at least up until they made private profiles, youā€™ve had 0 time on Hanzo and only 1 hour on Widow.

You can talk about the skill needed to play them when you actually play them.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll have you know that storm arrow is useless if you canā€™t aim it, why do you want to punish Hanzo for being able to aim it ? we should then punish all heroes who can aim.

1 Like