When is Brigitte going to get a real nerf?

Zarya has a higher pick rate and win rate in GM, we should Nerf her too?

1 Like

OW was fire until brig dropped so I highly doubt that

I doubt you’re 1 SR above silver

GM pickrates are on average higher than 52% for everyone, love it when people lie and ignore context to try and prove a point

You seem to have no idea how statistics work in relation to this game…

Come back when Brig has stats like Zarya and Rein

I was just below plat when i quit

sorry bud

The game shouldn’t be balanced according to OWL nor should it be balanced according to Plats.

I have no problem with Brig except for:
Inspire
The length of that stupid requires not much skill weapon of hers (and yes I have played Brig)
The length of that thing and the speed of that thing needs to be nerfed. She is just as bad as Bob now. Once in your sight you can’t dodge her and being on both ends of it, I can see where the frustration of many others come in.
I like her kit, I hate her primary. The shield, care less, the bash, care less, the ult, care less, that primary, is why I don’t care for her.

Really? How is a winrate that high acceptable when her pickrate is good? It’s not like torb or sym who are so niche that they have high winrates but low pickrates do to their low viability?

Brig’s pickrate?

Have you seen it???

This is how you know someone has lost the argument when they start rankshaming, good job

Yeah it’s good

its not alarming to most people because they know the hero is OP and was designed to be OP.

people like surefour will say the game is more balanced now because brig + basically anything is winnable but i think that’s really flawed logic considering how dumb of a hero brigitte is. it kind of just goes to show how OP she is.

Hope you injoy your ban.

Yeah my bad I shamed overwatch league players

Real mature when you false report caz they disagree with you

wakaflockaokay.jpg

lul

3.8 pickrate for a hero that’s so op that she needs to be deleted yea ok :roll_eyes:

facepalm how did you miss the point?

Hes actively insulting people. I have been banned for far less.