When is Brigitte going to get a real nerf?

6 months to nerf Mercy, but in 1 year you haven’t done what players have asked. (Remove Resurrection)

6 months to nerf Brigitte, you still aren’t doing what players have asked. (Remove the Stun or damage from Shield Bash)

And you wonder why you have a pro running around in a six stack called DELETEBRIG. Just listen and quit being so stubborn and pigheaded for once.

People frequently say Brigitte was created to counter Tracer and Genji, but you and I both know that is not true Because she wouldn’t have the ultimate she does or the ability to heal if that’s all she was meant to do. No - Brigitte is the only hero in the game that was made to counter a COMPOSITION.

Name a single other hero that was made to do this. Just one.

You can’t, because there isn’t.

And now Roadhog is going to get buffed? Why? So we can go back to the good old “game isn’t balanced around 1v1”, “play with your team”? 900+ EHP out of position Pinatas flooding these forums with their infinite wisdom, pretending that’s what they’ve been doing for the last year?

oh sry my bad because yea i was here for that and i’m pretty sure it looked a lot more like OMEG BLIZ PLS SAVES US DR RIKU IS RIGHT ROADHOG IS CRAP NOTHING DIES WHEN I HOOK T-----T NOBDOY SHOOT TEH HOOK :frowning: BUFF 4 BIG BOI PLZ

No dude, these people were made to work with their teammates and would not call hooks out and you are going to reward them for not even trying to work with their team so they can come back in here and keep spamming the forums with their pigsty

shouldn’t you work with your team??? just work with your team! it’s easy dude, just work with your team!!! WORK WITH UR TEAM DUDE ITS EZ

…Isn’t it?

Amazing game. Really makes you wonder why it’s more fun to watch than it is to play.

2 Likes

It’s actually because pros are catered to and them whining is seen as gospel, since apparently pros nö longer have the ability to be immature like everyone else. If any pro did the same thing with any other hero the same reaction would be made.

5 Likes

Wow. Just, wow.

Brigitte’s about to be almost ruined by an unneeded nerf, and yet Anti-Brig activists are STILL whining? Wow.

11 Likes

Lol not being able to stun through barriers is probably one of the most important nerfs she has needed since day 1. how do you see that as an uneeded nerf?

and shield bash’s cooldown wouldn’t have needed to be nerfed or the barrier or any of that if they would have removed the damage or stun from it.

3 Likes

Because it’s an unnecessary nerf to a balanced hero? What other reason is required?

Hell, even most of those Reinhardt players who would BENEFIT from this nerf disagree with it.

4 Likes

Ah, a troll who dismisses those who disagree with them.

G’day to you sir/ma’am.

11 Likes

Bad troll post. She’s actively being nerfed. And I’ve heard almost no one call for her shield bash to lose its stun or damage. Other than some… passionate forum goers like yourself.

6 Likes

Probably because everyone with a brain quit playing OW months and months ago.

But yep… keep pretending.

I actually like this change.

Resorting to insults now? How petty.

5 Likes

Oh ok. So first everyone was demanding bigger change. Now you admit that people weren’t demanding it but only because… no one plays overwatch anyway? Your ideas are certainly flexible I’ll give you that.

But if you really want attention, there are free online counseling sessions you can sign up for and they will do much more to help you than being obnoxious on forums.

5 Likes

Have fun in your little world of delusion where you pick and choose to pretend what does and does not exist.

Booo! Low effort trolling! Put your back into it!

1 Like

thanks for the bumpp

Yet again dismissing those who disagree with you without justifiable reason.

1 Like

thanks for the bump guys

You’re quite welcome.

Hey, if no one else in your life is willing to show you attention than I’m happy to fill in.

1 Like

thanks man we’ll get this noticed

If everyone with a brain quit, then why are you still playing?

2 Likes