When is Brigitte going to get a real nerf?

r/whoosh

That’s a fine pickrate but the 56% winrate is fine? I guess numbers don’t matter so when we get a 70% winrate hero that means nothing?

Brigitte’s pick rate is very healthy.

Please don’t try to downplay it.

The discussions on this forum can benefit a lot from not being so hyperbolic and meme-worthy.

1 Like

Where?

well excuse me for not taking crap off no one that just walks into a thread and tries to tell me i’m a crazy person and i don’t know what i’m talking about like they are gaslighting their ex or something lmao

i dont play that hokey pokey horsecrap

I need to stop coming on the forums. It’s literally all whining. They just nerfed brig, and people won’t even wait to see how she fits in the meta before complaining

1 Like

*has 5% pickrate
“THIS IS SUCH A NICHE HERO SO UNVIABLE”

Considering Brig is mostly used in death ball whereas old Torb and old Sym were used on mainly defense yes it makes perfect sense

All you’re looking at are numbers. Learn what they actually mean.

This whole remove Brig thing is a giant stain on this game

A shame. I actually root for the SF Shock, but come on now, don’t you think some of your suggestions are a bit unreasonable OP? If she can’t stun a Tracer or a Genji which is what she was meant to do, then what’s the point in playing her? I know if you had it your way no one would play her, afraid it doesn’t work that way.

If your so tired of the whining why don’t I see you hating on the complaints against her nerfs :thinking:

ya rly

ppl will be like 2.97% pickrate omg so UP

“but X’s pickrate is 12%”

oh hes balanced. like nvm that rep isn’t a measure of balance… but 3% isnt a bad number imo, probably just means the hero is hard for most people to play and isnt meta

1 Like

The thing is too there’s an obvious transition. In lower tiers, like sub Diamond, she is played a lot as a second support. So okay whatever.

Once you get high diamond +, she is taking up a DPS slot most of the time (ideally). When you consider DPS pick rates, hers is VERY good. Zen GOATS is pretty much best GOATS rn as far as higher tiers go, Ana GOATs is what’s ladder run.

Like…

No one benefits from misrepresenting the situation. Please try to be honest about describing what is going on rn with meta and stats etc.

Brig is anything but normal or fine.

1 Like

Yeah I do like to exaggerate if you haven’t noticed

This thread is a lost cause oml

“Brig run to replace a DPS” I’ve seen it all.

Because people know they are ridiculous. I wanted brig to be nerfed for a longest time. I even advocated for reducing shield from 600-> 480 before blizzard brought in the 500 shield.

Having said that, when you give a hero a big nerf like no stun through shield, and people complaint immediately without seeing how she plays, I’ll call out on the ridiculousness

She is owl players admit to doing it :joy:

The 3 match ups are a little more then 3 match ups, the reinhardt part is fine but how is she supposed to do her job as a dive counter when there’s a monkey with a giant bubble who now negates her.

Also as usual i can’t just not bring up the inconsistency of a melee ability not going through shields, all melee abilities should go through shields no matter the hero.

She’d have to walk into the bubble I guess

But it makes sense because can rein shatter through a shield? Can mccree stun the shield (not unless you aim it which takes some thought)? Can road stun the shield? no,

Did you read my entire comment or are you cherry picking? Stop misquoting me, read my comment and try again