What's up with Mercy's winrate?

1- You do need to juggle between DMG and Heal if thats what you mean

2- She really does need to position, do you realize how easy it is to kill her with Widow? 1 headshot and 2-3 body shots and if the mercy is not constantly changing her position she is done for and thats not even accounting for Visor or High Noon

3- You’re right she does require no skill to hover but if you hover you die

4- Point 2

1 Like

Yet it is best utilised by staying as far as possible from the fight. :thinking:

Lots of Support Mains suck, though. I say this as someone who’s a Silver Support Main on my main account.

As for the other thing…guess you got a point there.

she hovers from a safe distance while she watches them die because of ults being activated. her ult is good for a push i know and admit that but she cant do anything to defend in anyway. if your team sucks at pushing enemy then mercy ult is sort of useless. i still hate the fact that it depends on her team and how they play for her ult to be impactful or not. That’s a problem in my eyes.

Just a funfact: currently on Weekly the only rank with “positive” winrate is Diamond (50.23%).

Usually the winrate goes up the higher the tier is.

mercy’s winrate is dropping because ana is viable again.

relying on your team is part of playing support. Does nano not rely on another player?

Again, if I don’t see this coming from bad game sense, then yeah, I’ll probably die. But otherwise, I can duck behind anything before McCree gets that red skull.

If you’re too far away you don’t do anything for the team and if you’re too close you’ll be shot down.

Not as easy as you’re making it

This made me laugh btw.

50HP/s is not going to save anyone from burst dmg I’m afraid to say.

You could also do this without her ultimate. :smiley:

Rally is the best support ult and it makes brute forcing a push ez. Play baguette climb ranks.

1 Like

Why does using it as battle mercy make you laugh? Is it not fun and engaging like all the mercys are complaining about to go and kill a pharah or widowmaker? It’s definitely effective and it’s definitely used by skilled mercy players.

Why would you want to kill people in a shooter game???

Any competent hitscan will focus down an ulting Mercy. Most of the time her ultimate is just used to get out of sticky situations by hiding behind something that obstructs Los. Guess hitscan are too good nowadays.

same, specially ones that only mention revert and boom that’s it, i dont like her old ult. So many people however, say revert and rework from there which i personally dont mind but as long as the reworked ideas are fair and equal with other supports.

Most of us don’t want to one, leave our position as a dedicated healer to become a DPS and two, risk getting mass reported by our team for not healing.

So you don’t want to use your ult in an engaging and impactful way, and yet complain it is not engaging or impactful? #2 is not relevant at all. No one is reporting for getting kills as mercy.

By what proportion do you see high level Mercys using Valkyrie for Battle Mercy rather than keeping their team alive/boosting Ults during a push?

If any top player that has more than an 1hr total Valk time has used Battle Mercy for anything more than couple minutes, I’ll eat my hair.

1- No idea why you would laugh at it considering lots of players do make it work just look at Unkoe, Neptuno or Big Goose

2- That is 50 hps for the whole team consistently and the chances for anyone who isn’t a pro to actually out dmg the ult is very minor

3- You could but its much harder and puts you in much more dangerous for the mercy

1 Like

Hahahahahahaha.

Dude, I had someone get mad at me for shooting a BARRIER while we were waiting for the enemy to return from spawn.