What's up with Mercy's winrate?

I dont mind that mercy’s pick rate dropped so people would stop complaining about her being available in every game, congratz! she is no longer a must-pick, you did it blizzard!! but i dont see why you had to make her win rate drop with it (lowest grandmaster winrate this week and 4th lowest overall), why’d you have to make her unfun during this process. We never WANTED her to be OP.

I have the right to complain about this and I WILL. I’m a player like any other and want to enjoy playing a hero that i love, not just become a healing bot while the rest of you enjoy.

22 Likes

:thinking: :thinking::thinking: :thinking::thinking: :thinking::thinking: :thinking:

29 Likes

Because the devs refuse to address the real problem (the rework) and are instead nerfing her so she will never be played. They took the lazy way out instead of actually trying to fix her.

8 Likes

I wanted her to be OP.

It was me all along.

15 Likes

Mercy was always a healing bot.
Some people enjoy that.

13 Likes

But… but… The amazing strategy and decision making in pressing Q a few times per fight!

14 Likes

well that increased with time so I’d rather it’s less of that and more of an actual engaging mercy :confused:

If you want an engaging Mercy you should Play Moira.

5 Likes

i play mercy for her high mobility, moira’s doesnt compare.

Trapping people in a tiny room with a damage orb>mobility.

that’s a personal preference lmao

Fine then.
Wallride>guardian angel.

2 Likes

Mercy is literally less of a heal bot now then she was before. Before all she had was heal, dmg boost and GA with a one button click ULT now she has all those abilities with the added ability of rez and her ULT allows her to do much more than her previous ult.

Believe it or not Mercy is more engaging now then she was before

8 Likes

No she wasn’t. In fact, players who used her as a healbot were guaranteed not to climb in the early days.

Sure, laugh all you want about “press Q”, but I can bet that everybody here raged when a dumb Mercy pressed Q at the wrong time.

3 Likes

I raged when my 4 man tire got nullified and it was overtime.

Still. Rez was one of the least interactive ults in the game. No aiming. No movement. Just position yourself and press button. Done.

Rest of her kit was actually less than it is now. So hearing how mercy “became” dull and uninteractive is very entertaining.

10 Likes

LOL they even gave Mercy an option in the menu so she wouldnt have to hold her mouse button.

2 Likes

I never brought up old mercy. in fact, i find this mercy more engaging but those constant nerfs makes her ult seem dull with time and damage boosting is more useful now because healing my team wont even help due to ults just destroying them left and right.

Ults are meant to be powerful and have high damage.

how about you actually try her before you talk about how she feels to play lmao.