🛡 "What's going on?" - Every Reinhardt Main Ever

This explains so much. Something was different in my play, but I thought it was just me! These things really need to be in the patch notes so I can be aware of changes and change my playstyle around them

Overwatch likes sneaking changes out that aren’t in Patch Notes. This isn’t the first time that’s happened and if it’s a bug, it’s not the first time for that either. Gotta love their QA department. Their functional and regression testing is horrendous.

1 Like

So. It’s been a bit over a week now, and we’ve gotten nothing. 200+ likes on OP, the numbers next to this thread are bright orange, and we’ve got nothing. We need to lay bait! Someone go make a mundane thread about Reinhardt, and I mean something really boring. Something totally inconsequential and meaningless. “How does Reinhardt like his bratwursts?”, an easy question for a dev to answer. Then when they reply, we ask them civilly about the Reinhardt bugs! A flawless plan.

11 Likes

4 Likes

Just a quick bump from a friendly neighborhood Reinhardt main.

I hope something happens soon, be it for better or worse.

3 Likes

I think he prefers a Currywurst with Pommes Schranke.

Also your plan is brilliant. I do approve :joy:

3 Likes

We already know how he likes his bratwursts: with curry --> currywurst.

Sorry, I digress.

We are still waiting for news… It is a bit silly, it feels there is always something in the pipeline-- first it was OWL, now it’s the Summer Games (where Rein better gets a new skin… I know, I know, the last of our concerns, but still :sweat_smile: : ) …

Maybe they don’t consider this is a bug? I mean, I’m sure someone has read this already. Or maybe Blizz is deciding IF it is a bug in the grand scheme of things, instead of a feature?

I wish we knew more…

2 Likes

Oh my… Poor guy … :pensive:

1 Like

I really want to spam Junkrat’s “tick tock, tick tock” voiceline into Blizzard’s OW department. Just channel Sombra and have Junkrat saying tick tock over and over again.

Kinda like in Jurassic Park when their IT guy locks down all the security and it’s just him saying “uh-uh-uh” wagging his finger. But instead it’s Junkrat pointing at Reinhardt crying in a corner and Junkrat saying tick tock.

3 Likes

Hard to believe Bliz isn’t aware of the nerf. Also hard to believe it wasn’t intended. If it was accidental they likely would have responded, even if just to say that they’re looking at it.

1 Like

Pretty disappointed we’re creeping up to almost 10 days of nothingness. And this is only in regards to the recent issues, not even the old issues which have had even longer bouts of silence.

Bump. We have been waiting awhile for a response I’m sure it’s coming “soon”.

2 Likes

Coming soon to you in April 2019

The response times vary from day to day maybe we will see something today…

Just leaving this here:

3 Likes

:crossed_fingers: I really hope they (devs) make a comment.

1 Like

10 days later :smiley:

Still waiting!

If Chibifox’s Bastion thread can survive this long, then this thread can too.

4 Likes

Watching streams and seeing Shatter miss un-protected enemies blatantly standing in the affected zone is frustrating.

I’m starting to discipline myslef out of trying to juke shatter now. Sadly, this means I have to do a lot of m2 botting which makes it a lot more boring and less rewarding to play against another Rein.

2 Likes

what kind of monsters would nerf rein? No love for shield tanks these days…

I play supports pretty heavily and I’ve played tanks and I gotta say rein is one of the least rewarding heroes for me to play… I donno if it’s a “me” thing or what…

2 Likes