šŸ›” "What's going on?" - Every Reinhardt Main Ever

Hereā€™s a great one

1 Like

Itā€™s so, so, so sad to see there is still no communication or acknowledgement on this. What do they want from us? Iā€™m at my ends with this.

3 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/JUZ8K2X.gif

4 Likes

I swear the dev team is just AFK, we need to report them

5 Likes

Thatā€™s is literally what happened to me on dorado more than once in a game, I message the rein like wtf.

1 Like

Bugs? In your Overwatch? Itā€™s more likely than you think. These ten, twenty, actually probably thirty or maybe infinite Reinhardt bugs are getting so annoying. Reinhardt canā€™t catch a break, but to be honest, balance isnā€™t exactly the star of this gameā€¦

But Iā€™d expect it to at least work properly.

1 Like

I can chime in with this as well though. I did a competitive match (lost because playing Reinhardt right now is a burden for your team anyway but I canā€™t help it šŸ¤·) earlier and I earthshattered 5 times. One hit, one looked like they dodged it, but the other three they were on an open field, two/three enemies in front of me. Clearly inside the animation, no lags, and of course they donā€™t get knocked downā€¦fun!

1 Like

This is probably my personal favorite because he just gives up and stays in a corner

Also, sidenote, but that video is further proof why true Reinhardt mains are awesome. Heā€™s literally blocking an enemy Widowmaker from getting blown up.

3 Likes

lol thatā€™s such a good one. I had one a couple days ago and I just sat there and looked at the enemy team. I really like how he puts up his shield to protect the Widow lol, such a Rein thing to do

1 Like

Back when I USED TO PLAY REINHARDT and would play FFA, if there was ever a Mercy, weā€™d team up and Iā€™d keep her blocked while she murdered people, lol.

1 Like

For me the animation cancels feel fine to me. Can someone explain

You canā€™t shield-flash as quickly, and thereā€™s also issues when shielding and then having to swing your hammer right away. Thereā€™s just delays in some of his actions.

1 Like

Blizzard is underhandedly destroying tanks and healers so they can give the DPS Streamers enough frags to last for a life time.

ITS A CONSPIRACY, I TELLS YA

2 Likes

oh ok thanks for explaining Iā€™ve havent played in a while.

I know theyā€™re in the process of recoding Earthshatter but itā€™s even worse now than ever. We have no idea when itā€™ll be ā€œfixedā€. So weā€™re left wondering if weā€™re stuck with another several months of this. Itā€™s like the hammer hit registration BS that went on for 2 months.

It occurred after the Hammond patch dropped into live.

And no problem!

Yeah, Iā€™ve been really glad when thereā€™s a Rein on the enemy team now because heā€™s just such an easy kill. Honestly he feels like a sitting duck, heā€™s really struggling to be impactful on the game whereas Iā€™d say a month or so ago he was still pretty fine? Like, as fine as heā€™s ever been, at least.

They added a delay to the first hammer swing, right? Thatā€™s the main issue Iā€™m noticing, especially out of shield.

1 Like

Creeping-up on 500 replies in this thread and still nothing :cry:

2 Likes

It is so satisfying reading this thread. Since the patch Iā€™ve been seriously down on playing Rein and cursing my rusty abilities. I swear I hammered that damn Hog right in his face! Why am I missing everything??

Iā€™ve been playing Winston instead, and losing to sink back to low diamond, but at least I know I can trust his abilities.

1 Like