šŸ›” "What's going on?" - Every Reinhardt Main Ever

Have they given an official response yet?!? :frowning:

So far we donā€™t even know they are aware of the issue. Which is the annoying part. And at this time we will probably have to wait for the next PTR so like 4 weeks till something happens on liveā€¦

No, I have not noticed anything yetā€¦As everyone else has pointed out, we just want acknowledgement, not even ā€œoh these will be fixed next month!ā€

Just a ā€œweā€™re aware and are looking into it. This recent patch gave him more bugs that were not intended.ā€ Or whatever to that affect.

1 Like

No way they donā€™t know. Any thread mentioning Rien is talk about the new bugs he has which is making him him less consistent then Junkrat.

Maybe a day or two after it happened it seems ok. Giving them time to see whatā€™s up and why it happened but itā€™s been a week? Crickets.

Truly becoming a push for me to stop playing the game. Itā€™s hard to want to play a game where a good chunk of the heros I like are buggy as hell

3 Likes

All of this just reminds me how bad I feel for other players who play heroes like Bastion or Reaper or Roadhog. Low pick-rates, clearly lacking something, weak kits, etc. The difference is Reinhardt is just plagued with bugs right now, and has been for over 2 years. I am not justifying any of the other hero treatments, but something has to be said to us.

5 Likes

Reinhardt is my favorite hero to play, and it is just horrible now. On top of his already buggy kit, now we have to deal with this. I know it is not the case but it almost seems as if they donā€™t want Reinhardt to function properly.

His abilities at their core were bugged now his animation cancels are bugged/gone. We get hate from support and DPS alike. ā€œPick Orisa sheā€™s better.ā€ Please blizzard hear us and respond. It would mean the world to rein mains to know he is not being ignored just because he has a high pickrate. Popularity =/= functionality.

5 Likes

I have literally enjoyed my last few days of playing Doomfist, Hanzo and the rest of the cast. Popping a Rein game in here or there when necessary.

I myself am numbed by these bugs. I canā€™t remember a time were Rein wasnā€™t bugged in some way, shape, or form.

I can relate to thatā€¦

1 Like

Just a friendly bump from a fellow Rein main.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s a reason I go out with co-workers every Friday during lunch for a beer.

2 Likes

Those are always the best times. After dealing with for the lack of a better word ā€œcrapā€ all week.

1 Like

I had a boss (best boss ever) who would finish each week at a local pub with a ā€œsafety meeting.ā€ :beers:

4 Likes

I find that both amazing and ironic :laughing:

2 Likes

I have a ā€œsafety meetingā€ with my CEO everyday after work.

2 Likes

We would discuss safety until they brought the first pitcher. It was really more about morale. Mike was amazing!

1 Like

The said truth right here.

8 Likes

My hope is that when he gets his fixes, he wonā€™t be nerfed to the ground in the process. All Rein has ever received is an official nerf, and unofficial ones.(aka no <3)

1 Like

I see that they didnā€™t respond yet. How sad.

As a customer, Iā€™m beyond frustrated.

1 Like

response takes so long in the meantime iā€™ve sat out 3 bans xD.

1 Like