⚠️What would you change about symmetra?

She still is in need of buffs. Not nerfs lol.

Like forum, trolls? Ikr?!

1 Like

No, actual ingame trolls.

I honestly would love seeing her back in the support category and let her be the shield and utility based character she was previously but i’m not sure if that’s ever going to happen again. To fix this version of Symmetra i would fix the tickrate and increase the range a little more from her primary fire, tp needs to deploy faster and last infinite until it gets destroyed and for her ultimate i’m not sure because it’s a bit boring after the voiceline ends but i would definetly reduce the ultimate cost charge and lower the duration maybe to 10s but damage/slow enemies that go trough it.

2 Likes

if you quit the game it would help in solving the problem.

Only you can prevent forest fires.

1 Like

When a hero has been out for two years and has never been meta, that’s an issue

They have had two years to try and be good, if that hasn’t happened in two years we got some major issues

1 Like

like I said many times. she is never being used in the OWWC and OWL which is an issue too.

2 Likes

Now, that’s a fair point. But so many heroes are not being used there whatsoever.

Also true. But I guess people think it’s fine to have the same 15 heroes being played all the time

1 Like

All I’m trying to do here is that Symm is not the only hero with this problem. Mei has it, Torb has it. So many heroes have it.

same heroes over and over everywhere, doesn’t it get really boring? the whole roster should be used!

Yes, I would like her primary to be transformative rather than chargeable.

Wha I mean is that it always generate 180 power that consists of shielding and damage.

At phase 1 it generate 120 shielding and 60 damage. At phase 2 it generate 60 shielding and 120 damage. At phase 3 it generate no shielding and 180 damage.

It’s like this in every game. Take f.e. CS:GO, only guns that are consistently used are the AWP, AK-47, M4A4/M4A1-S and pistols…

clearly means they should change some things.

Not so many

It would be sym torb bastion and mei although mei less so

Just because sym isn’t the only one doesn’t mean it’s fine

They all should be fixed

1 Like

Literally what I pointed out

I mean before it was sym shouldn’t be buffed

Now it’s that she should???

2 Likes

make up your mind already.

She was reworked specifically to make her high skill so the pros would use her.

Finland used Vaswani Taxis once and didn’t even use the TP again for the left hand side flank. The Pros have no idea how to play her. Didn’t even get her ULT up.

Ask yourself, why is she not being used?

1 Like