⚠️What would you change about symmetra?

are there any changes you would like to see done to symmetra?

5 Likes

i dont play symm but i do play against her so i suggest we nerf her into the ground

5 Likes

I suggest we don’t, honey.

20 Likes

Symm needs a small nerf imo. But she’s not nearly as strong when you don’t play with your team.

Keep her beams current damage output but make it track again like the old version. Bam.

1 Like

symmetra really doesn’t need a nerf. if one of you played her you would understand.

9 Likes

We love a sassy sis! I’d revert her, but that’s not happening any time soon so…

5 Likes

good plan, but there would be too many people whining about it.

Primary fire tickrate needs to be fixed, let beam charge up a bit faster, tp deploy faster and give her more shields for a bigger hp pool

5 Likes

If she had 250/275HP she would be able to do her job a lot better. More opportunity to fully charge her beam. Get her TP up in time. Etc.

6 Likes

“speed” is the problem in her kit imo.

Her tickrate is dodgy.

Either turret cd or they’re travel speed should be better

“setup” time for the teleporter is too long to be a reliable mobility/escape option in clutch situations where it matters most

4 Likes

Eh…she does not need a buff.

It’s not too long, it should be this long. There is a reason for it. You should have to predict when you need to use it. It shouldn’t be an instant escape.

haha, thank you im still an amateur sasser.

1 Like

How about change her teleporter as follows? Symmetra instantly teleports to where she is aiming and a “rift” is left behind where she teleported from and where she teleported to, that other players can use to teleport until it vanishes?

She most definelty does

that would be too confusing for my dumb brain.

She’s the only DPS that doesn’t have an instant escape, quick sustain or a cc. But we’ll take your 7 hours into consideration.

4 Likes

that sass made my wig evaporate.

1 Like

Excuse me but what rank do you play in