⚠️What would you change about symmetra?

I love this idea. She needs 100 ammo tho.

1 Like

Yeah, I tend to not argue with myself before posting. I’m just not sure how they should buff her. I just don’t want symmetra to become dominant.

Her survivability needs a buff,or her beam should be longer.IDK

Going to try and give a serious comment here, lol

I’d like to see her get like another 50 hp or shields. I don’t fully understand tic rates, but from my knowledge that would help out. Maybe faster sentry CD (not much) and slightly faster travel speed. Make it so the wall is casted faster (still think its the best defensive ult and one of the best utility ults next to grav).

But above all else, her TP needs some buffs. I suggest that TP’s health/shields are reduced first (to compensate for this much better buffs, trust me) to like 150 or 200 total health. TP range is extended (lets aim for 35-40 meters). It lasts indefinitely. Give it the torb turret cool down treatment (if destroyed, goes on cooldown again. Can’t make a new TP if its being destroyed. Can remote destroy it to put it on a 6 second cooldown. Assuming nobody recently used it and hasn’t taken damage, can set up a new TP with the first one still in play after the normal 12 second CD)

1 Like

I feel exactly opposite >:) muahahahahhaaaha.

My favorite idea to this day is still implementing a feature where using Photon Projector against barriers or Shield / Barrier HP targets grants Symmetra bonus Barrier HP which decays over time.

Like Doomfist

It would be so much fun if she could build up to 300 HP with +100 barrier HP and she’d actually be able to carry momentum which currently she can’t do.

If they did increase her default HP I’d love to see something like this:

250 HP (100 HP / 150 Shield HP)

New Passive: Improved Shields
Symmetra’s personal Shield HP begins regenerating after 1.5 seconds instead of 3 seconds.

2 Likes

I’m still confused, which one is it. She needs a nerf, she’s balanced or needs a buff because you have said all three

Any excuse to troll. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

That would be a lot of fun.

1 Like

I just said, she has the same problem as a lot of other heroes. She alrdy got a range buff, fix her tickrate and maybe make the tp range longer??

I’m just curious how you went from wanting to nerf her to wanting to buff her in the span of an hour?

1 Like

I never wanted a hard nerf. I feel some maps symm is even op on.

imagine if SG was still a thing. would’ve been beautiful with these suggestions.

1 Like

Range buff. Yeah, those 2m, she’s practically hit scan now :joy:

3 Likes

Give her back her Photon Barrier on E
Blocking D.va’s Ults was the best!

1 Like

it was really fun indeed.

It would trully be the easiest solution.Her barrier isn’t even OP and no one really uses TP unless you comunicate well.

She still outranged zarya right??

Zarya’s is longer still

zarya is a better dps than sym.

1 Like