What was your reaction when you realized you can't play OW2?

Getting loud and explicit in the customer support chats because I literally don’t have a game to lose. It’s already gone. Because I have Cricket so f@#$ me I guess.

1 Like

Don’t you guys have phones!!!???

1 Like

It figures. People like to cite WoW’s release - but that was 20 years ago and they wildly exceeded their day one sale predictions.

Overwatch released without many problems. Fully playable on PC(for me at least) with no connection issues.

When the rerelease of WoTLK is orders of magnitude more janky than the original release, you can rest assured the brain drain at Blizz is very real.

You could convince talented people to work for a company that has the best game designers in the field at a lower rate of pay than the industry average.

Not gonna convince top-tier talent to do the same to work under the C-team.

ya I cant use my phone number because its already in use. So I cant play the game. I cant attach an authenticator because there is already one attached, but in WOW it says I dont have one attached.,.this account stuff is really frustrating.

3 Likes

Is this the reason for why I cannot log in?

I’ve already used Blizzards Authenticator app for a few years now. At this point i’m just laughing as a watch y’all complain like a tech-illiterate boomers

Disbelief “surely this is a mistake” then “oh crap, now all my friends can’t play”

1 Like

It’s all fun and games until there’s no more anyone in your games.

1 Like

I called my mom and told her and now she’s going to talk to Blizzard’s parents

People that don’t have required phone number don’t even represent 1% :joy:
Keep finding excuses i love it

It just shows entirely how stupid and out of pocket Blizzard is when you can’t even make a post on a forum without it being a complete sentence either. Honestly I’m deleting the piece of garbage. Waste of time. I’ve lost all respect for Blizzard.

1 Like

prepaid phone number can’t be added due to technical issues
they’re acknowledging another person who I don’t even know using my phone number instead of me
20k ppl ahead of me even if I made the phone number

and that’s from a big company? probably a joke for game industry, like microsoft’s softwares

Please share details! I cannot play because I do not have a phone and I need a workaround

Sounds like something worth fixing.

Try 8% of united states population. or 1 in 12 americans. or 27 million people.

Annoyed, then I solved it and I understand why they did it so “meh” I guess.

Went to forums, found an off hand reference to a voip app that was said to work, had working number hours later, spent rest of day trying to spread the word about it.

Hard truth here.

Sms protect is good for the game. You get banned now for being toxic and you arent getting back on without another phone contract. In OW1 and most f2p games people would buy another copy/make a new account. Im glad this is here to protect from that.

I have a prepaid phone as well but it works for me probably because iam from eu.

Thats a reason not to spend any money they might and will lock me out when they figure out eu phones…

I doubt you understand anything.