What the HECK are these Brigitte Nerfs!?!?!?

Say goodbye to Brigitte ever being alive.

So now you’re never gonna be able to burst save a teammate? She’s rarely gonna be alive anymore for the multiple charges to matter anyway, so this is hardly a buff.

What
The
Fudge!?!?

Nerfing her barrier EVEN MORE!?!? ON TOP OF THE SELF HEAL NERF!?!? Brigitte is going to probably be THE least picked hero in the game after this, as you’ll NEVER be alive if you play her.

On top of that, a nerf to her stun as well, when it’s already unable to go through shields AND will now hardly be used since her shield will almost ALWAYS be too busy being BROKEN for her to pull it out to use it? Wtf!?!?

AND THEN she got an ult charge to her ALREADY SOMEWHAT TERRIBLE ultimate ON TOP of ult charge overall be reduced for every hero?

Im sorry, but a slight buff to her whipshot speed does not compensate for making her the worst hero in this damn game.

Oh wait, pardon me, that honour is gonna go to Symmetra with these Teleporter nerfs. My bad.

Either way, this patch is going to RUIN Brigitte, Symmetra, and Sombra. How the hell did any of these ideas seem okay whatsoever to the balancing team!?!?

59 Likes

Good, Brigitte has only had a negative impact on this game.

45 Likes

Lol I’m seeing the same idiocy said about Rally that was said about Supercharger. It’s a strong ultimate.

The healing she provides is now huge. At max potential it’s like Ana healing you don’t need to aim, with more self defense. Her ability to keep teammates alive being buffed necessitates making her more vulnerable.

3 Likes

People like you are why this game is heading downhill fast.

65 Likes

But you won’t be able to proc inspire.

So, I expect in reality you will heal less rather than more.

6 Likes

The healing changes felt fine, but the shield feels like a piece of paper. Hanzo (who only got slapped on the wrist) can 2 shot the shield.

11 Likes

A Master Brigitte player actually did testing on the PTR and yes, she heals less than she does on live. >.>

16 Likes

And you know why? Because her survivability went downhill. She cant stay alive long enough to be a good healer.

18 Likes

I think her pickrate is going to drop fast. that will cause them to make some changes to her shield.

“I will be your shield!”
Not with that piece of rice paper, lol

28 Likes

nah, i’ll play her out of spite. just like i do reaper.
blizz thinks they are fine and so will i think too.

1 Like

I wanted Brigitte nerfed so far into the ground she was sent out the other side to China…

[stares at the Symmetra nerfs]

…but at what cost?

The cost was ruining the entire game, it seems.

2 Likes

does anyone remember overwatch before brig?

2 Likes

Thank god. Now she’s an actual healer and not a DPS/Minitank.

Anyone who thought she wasn’t over-tuned is delusional at best. This is good especially for 2-2-2 role lock.

3 Likes

Correction: Now she is dead, and will never be alive to fulfill either a tanky or supportive role.

12 Likes

What does Brigitte bring to a comp that Baptiste or Zen don’t, assuming you have only one healer to peel/heal Brigitte when her shield gets crushed?

3 Likes

I played her on ptr. she’s fine. Play the game before making assumptions :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Already have, and she’s arguably the worst hero in the game now with these nerfs.

6 Likes

Sorry you can’t duel DPS characters any more. Maybe heal with your healer a little bit.

5 Likes