What one dps soars above all others even at gm?

this is just boring at this point

get a hobby dude

9 Likes

Does anybody have video with T500 Genji vs T500 Goats?
I want to see how he’s sooo OP.

1 Like

So at what point does this reach “Report for spam” levels (if it hasn’t already?)

2 Likes

umm his hitboxes are fine, unless im missing something then please provide video.
And remove swift strike from ult would hurt a balanced hero severely so not very good idea.

lmfao dude you again?

Genji player:

CaptPlanet:

did Shadowburn steal your girl

30 Likes

The hitboxes on swift strike is far larger than the visuals.
Same with dragon strike

He’s already balanced
This is not even fun anymore, get a life

and brig can hit you a full shield length to the side and rein can hit you with charge when youre literally over him and oh hitboxes on those types of abilities in OW suck oh yea

Here you go dude: This item is unavailable - Etsy

Now go work out your “frustration” over Genji out and stop spamming the forums.

9 Likes

this is the best way to use level 3

2 Likes

Attack OP all you want, but Genji has been too strong for too long, unless you run GOATS he will dominate you

2 Likes

Example? stat? anythign? everyone lieks to say this but dont back it up

2 Likes

So you knew that the hit box was massive even when you ask what was wrong with them.

Pick-rate isn’t really a power indicator… honestly.

I mean, it can be to an extent, but you can’t just say “highest pick-rate, therefore OP”

I think Genji could use some looking at, but for good, sound reasons.

Did you just not read the rest of what I said? Its not a genji problem its a quickly moving hitbox in ow problem. Look all of the abilities have bad hitboxes :Charge, shield bash, swift strike, rocket punch, etc. If you wanna fix the hit box on the worst ability on this list when it comes to damage go ahead BUT FIX ALL OF THEM, even though Im pretty sure its just an OW coding problem.

Also we are not attakcing him lol. He makes whiny posts like every other day and always gets disproven people are just annoyed with him for whining so much

Rocket punch and shield bash have already been fixed.
I am all for fixing all of them, however this is a thread about genji

Shield bash still hits beside you rocket punch will still hit you when youre not in the line. Yes this thread is about genji but your point is directly relatable to other things in the game which are “broken” in the same way

This is like what? Your 13th? 15th Genji hate thread?

Look, I get that you dislike a hero, but at least don’t spam threads every other day, you have like 2 other currently ongoing threads, why would you need another?

4 Likes