What is your incentive to play?

Snipers… always snipers.

Competition, mostly.

I lock in Lucio just to pretend I’m playing Jet Set Radio again. I’m transfered to a time before my Dreamcast broke down after too many hours of Phantasy Star Online :frowning:
(damn that console sounded like a vacuum cleaner on steroids)

You know, I have no idea. Lore is dry, Events are recycled, skins are meh I think my time is coming to an end with the game for at least a little while! I still love the game, Just bored to death!

Christ, RDR2’s fluidity makes this game look like a futuristic bug-free masterpiece. Lol.

This game has all the stuff that could make it great, but no structure and selfish community ruins it.

I have little fantasies of winning games and doing well.

One game later and I’m off lol

So you like winning 6v4 and saying “gg ez”?
Sorry but the competitive structure in this game is such garbage. It is anything but…competitive.

I rarely have a 6v5, much less a 6v4. Also, trash talk is part of the competitive experience. If you can’t handle it, just don’t play comp.

Also, I compete in TESPA and other tournaments so I can get that comp fill without the ranked experience.

Quick Play. The game is entertaining, it loads and queues fast, I dont have to stress much about which hero I pick or having to communicate with a bunch of random kids, I can leave if I need to, and the games are half as long as comp and I usually win

Memeing in QP.

I love the heroes and am addicted to the mechanics, even despite that I rage nearly every second of my sessions now.

I just…idk i have fun with friends and i enjoy trying to get better

I just love playing it

What else do you play? I find learning a new competitive game to be a daunting task in general, and at least I know OW.

What little lore I can cling to, lootboxes for events, skin contests to frequently win because of said lootboxes from events.

Capture the Flag.

I like hooking people and melting their faces while playing a psycopathic fat man wearing a pig mask.

Also I like playing the Workshop modes

Because it’s the only game I’m sort of good at.

Russian Roulette is a GAME and depending on how you look at it, got a 1/6 chance of not being fun. :man_shrugging:t4:

At this point it’s more or less the “sunk cost fallacy” at work… at least for me.

In other words, I’ve put so many hours into this game and learned so much about all the various interactions between the heroes that it would feel like an awful waste to just throw everything I’ve learned down the drain by no longer playing… even though continuing to play is also a time sink… and I’m only at gold haha.

I think a big part of it is that I only play QP. I sense that if I played comp, I’d spend a lot more time being frustrated with this game and not logging in as much as I currently do.