What is your incentive to play?

• Gold for the next event
  • Dice roll for good maps and team comps
  • There’s nothing else I want to play, for now

Right now: FIrst Win of the Day and Potentially Endorsement Lootboxes… otherwise I play HotS or Fortnite where I can have daily quests, relaxed games and most importantly FUN BY PLAYING PROPERLY.

I no longer play comp on my main acc.
But playing on an alt acc is fun

(Those potatoes were 3400 players lol)

I want to hit t500 as doom

I’m very competitive. I enjoy trying to get better and learning to outplay better and better opponents. Overwatch is great for that because there’s always something to get better at and you’re only rewarded for winning. You can complain about your team, perceived balance issues, and whatever else, but, at the end of the day, only you can help you win. This game is about overcoming it all and coming out on top.

Its called a masochist.

Its not bad! Since I enjoy playing on 2nd accs, probably Im a sadist lol

Russian Roulette has only a 1/6 chance of not being fun? Good lord, that is far too casual for this community—about as exciting as a mobile game. For all its issues, Overwatch is a game I know I would rather burst an artery to simply because the odds are stacked against me to be 11/12 not fun.

1 Like

Maybe a little bit. I like genuinely hard games that are hard for the right reasons. Those are rare these days. Remember when beating a game used to be an accomplishment? Now games are mostly crafted to just be an experience that you have for a certain number of hours and then finish. Hard games are rare. That’s why Dark Souls and the like are so popular. You get a sense of accomplishment from downing that boss you spent a couple of hours getting crushed by until you “git gud” and outplay them.

Hard multiplayer games are especially rare. So many of them mess up by catering to casual players and just accept that there are several broken weapons, strategies, etc. but don’t worry about it because the new game will be out next year anyway. Or they make it so much about “who’s best at clicking” to the point that there’s an infinite skill ceiling based purely upon that single skillset, which gets boring fast if you don’t want to spend hours a day practicing your clicking. Overwatch doesn’t feel that way to me. It feels like wins are earned and there aren’t any strategies that can’t be reasonably outplayed through teamwork and skill.

I don’t know why i play this game, i’m always looking for a game to replace ow, but so much trash out there, and ow is far from perfect, but i guess good compared to all the other things you can play…

Overwatch can have some really good games. I play for those…and 4v4 in the arcade.

Picking Sombra to spam voicelines in the enemy backline while invisible.

It was more so a joke but totally agree.

What? I didnt experience more than 1 or 2 bugs in about 200 hours of RDR2 play.

Because it’s a brilliant game and I enjoy it.

Addiction.
Thats all

I’m in a lull until the next event, but playing OW fulfills my desire to see lifebars disappear, ragdolls fall, and a task becoming completed.