What is with all the ELO ego?

The patent happened. The patents that rig for likeability and changes hitboxes based on “skill” ? It says right there word for word, the patent is in active use, and mentions OW. It even includes screenshots.

Video evidence of some mercy doing more/less healing lmao.

So please tell us how the patents somehow don’t count. Please supply some evidence of them not being implemented.

Please refute their existence lmao.
Gamers want to know the truth.

The devs can end your suffering at any time with a simple orange text that says it’s all made up fantasy and the USIPO isn’t real.

more personal attacks and toxicity = weakness.
where is your evidence that overwatch isn’t rigged?

1 Like

So you have evidence? Then you wouldn’t mind showing it, right?

Its not a personal attack, I literally observed you over a long time, you keep making claims but never back them up other than talking more nonsense

2 Likes

Yep see the US patent listed above. that’s one of many pieces of evidence. They have been presented time and time again with no valid refutation.

Show how no part of the patents apply to OW.

The US patent is a claim. The USIPO registration process and IP law certainly aren’t nonsense.

You’re claiming these patents are false and don’t apply.
So back up your claim with your own facts and evidence.
Prove to us they’re invalid claims. Thanks.

1 Like

You said it showed pictures of it in use, where are these pics?

Am I supposed to sit there for 1000 hours looking and shooting around a mercy ingame to see if her hitbox has changed and record it all and go watch it in slow motion or something?

If your claims are correct, there would be videos of it, but there is none? Coincidence?

So up to you to show clear video evidence of weird hitboxes and faster/slower healing. Thanks =]

2 Likes

There is literally a screenshot in the patent.
You didn’t even do your side the curtoisy of clicking the link.
At this point you’re no longer qualified to judge evidence lmao.

You need to present your own evidence that contradicts the existence of these patents. This isn’t about some mercy vid. We can get to cherry-picking once you have something that refutes the rigging scope outlined by their IP portfolio.

The ball is in your court to show how any of that stuff can’t possibly be in OW.

1 Like
1 Like

It would be nice if you specified what is wrong in the video. Its a 38 second clip

3 Likes

I am not interested in reading +10000 words. Its on you to specify where and quote it

1 Like

i remember so many matches like that. receipts is a terrible afk bot but I think they’re proving the point that nothing could even top teammates to full hp even without taking dmg. not to mention all the mouse i/o (his mouse basically goes numb as the dda kicks in). weird aim all his projectiles magically miss. weird cd noregs and weird deathcams from opponents crosshairs that look like console aim-assist. that’s a lot of dda.

he is NOT a likeable guy (been in voice he’s toxic af manchild and trolls for luls)
which is why they probably dial the algorithmic rigging up to max to vs. him.

edit: he’s literally standing still in that vid in awe of how little healing output he’s putting out. spent the entire game in healing aura and it took a moira bot to respawn for that orisa to be topped. lmao brutal

i bet a 1trick lucio with ‘likability voice’ would have whole team topped in 0.2seconds and gain 5x the ult charge for it. Nevermind the aim rigging and teammates rigging.

the point is it’s still rigged.

1 Like

The entire 10,000 words then. Please refute the parts you don’t think apply using facts and evidence of your own.

1 Like

Where does ANY of that happen in the clip Hulk linked? Timestamp and explanation

1 Like

Plenty of time for that after you finish those 10,000 words and get back to us with proof the game doesn’t have any rigging patents applied.

1 Like

Give me a couple of weeks or months before I even have time to read such a long post, I prioritize my gaming studying over reading a full essay.

Hulk and you have yet to explain what’s wrong with the clip.

1 Like

it’s not our clip. it’s a clip from someone who was banned 3000 years for linking patents on rigging.

1 Like

Uploaded by Hulk’s channel 28th of May 2021.

I knew you would both go silent when called out on your BS. There is nothing wrong with the clip :rofl:

Unlike your claims which are filled with holes

1 Like

Nice edit, you thought you could hide your fake “evidence” from me? :rofl:

So you are surprised that Lucio’s pity 16 HPS (Healing Per Second), which would take almost 38 seconds to heal 600 HP, isn’t able to fully heal a low HP Orisa in 6 seconds?

While Moira was able to top her off in no time because of her 70HPS?

I am surprised that a self proclaimed Math genius and engineer can’t do simple maths :man_facepalming:

I know you are hinting at me here. SURELY my bullets are getting magnetized to my opponents even when I am shooting at the ground.

And SURELY my I insta heal my teammates with my 16HPS =]

4 Likes

It’s from a replay from receipts…

1 Like

Oh right! That’s why I suck at Widow: it’s not me missing shots, it’s the system missing them for me! Thanks for making me see the Truth!
Bad matchmaker, bad! :pouting_cat:

PS: can I have my tinfoil hat now? :smiley_cat:

6 Likes

I am not blind, the clip is still uploaded on your channel for some reason :face_with_monocle:

I want you to reply to the comment right above you. Can you disapprove it?

2 Likes

When Jeff was asked about voice being used in the game along side the patents, he denied the voice part.

Now as a professional developer, do I think the patents are coded verbatim? No. But you have to sit back, and think these dudes thought it up and spent money for the patent applications so they thought there was value in the thoughts… and then when it’s time to make the game just - not do it?

Dunno why a dev can just say we use the patents but it’s in PvE only. But we get nothing Except a half denial from Jeff…. It’s all sus.

So to say it’s in - is a bit much, but to completely deny they didnt is a bit naive.