What is with all the ELO ego?

Mad cuz bad? You have a very negative attitude and it shows.

2 Likes

An account that has over 400 hours of play time on it before it was given to me. Being reported for throwing, being toxic, etc.

2 Likes

If you cant win gold games how you expect to win plat games. Reality check

4 Likes

Literally….

There are varying degrees of average. And being gold is literally middle of the road.

1 Like

Careful rhain, u doubled down but even that single example is now confirmation bias…. ?? Dunno why it can’t just can’t confirm…

I mean if YOU slightly agree there’s some oddness going on that quote can’t possibly be used for the “rigged” folks

3 Likes

Lol…. Confirming that matches seemed “odd” on an account that I took possession of and yet no longer experience oddness isn’t confirmation of anything.

However, as you’ve so illustriously stated previously (and basically everyone knows), MMR isn’t entirely skill based.

Who’s to say your endorsement level isn’t utilized in match making?

That could have been a change made to the MM for 2-2-2 that wouldn’t show up (at all) in your precious little Acti-patents as 2-2-2 wasn’t implemented until long after original conception.

Also, endorsements came out long before 2-2-2. So it’s a reasonable assumption that an account (or player) who’s known for being toxic/reported/thrower, is going to be matched against other toxic abs reported throwers.

Which would also potentially explain why I experience so few throwers in my own games? :thinking:

But then again….

It’s all speculation since nobody REALLY knows anything about match making :slight_smile:

Edit: And as mentioned by HolloH, the more specific you make the match making, it leads to problems because the variation is too small.

4 Likes

I know it took me ages to respond(took a long break from OW to clear my head)

But this is actually something I’ve never even considered.

2 Likes

Rigging by player likeability is laid out in several of their gruesome patents that ruin the lives of people deserving better.

The smoking gun one is:

Screenshots of OW and mention of endorsements and other features like grouping up bcuz grouping up is teamplay lul. Also look at how pukeworthy table4. is. if you type stuff like “i love you” and use :heart::heart: emoticons you’ll actually get better teams and better dda. if that mercy 1trick has a hot voice she will just do better. even in-game she’ll have better hitbox (no pun) and more hps

You guys were warned about this kind of stuff years ago in several forum threads, over and over. But gamers will be gamers. They’re GM so the system must work fine. Aaron, geoff and dion stand by their work so they stand by this kind of patented rigging in ow2.

you guys want rigging don’t you?
yeah don’t you guys have rigging?

2 Likes

I would love to see video evidence of this, else its capping

3 Likes

that’s all you can cherry-pick out of the entire post? lmao get better.
patents > you
you’re not defending the system with evidence, and you’re not helping the “it’s not rigged” side of things lmao.

i think at this point, it should be on you to prove a patent for rigging overwatch matches, with direct mention of overwatch, is somehow magically NOT in overwatch.

another ez win for the math ppl today bois

2 Likes

You said it yourself, I am not defending the system.

I am genuinely interested in your claim that:

If you can prove it with video evidence, then I will believe you, else you are lying and making up stuff as usual

1 Like

read the patents please. several dda mechanisms include hitbox scaling among other stuff like registration prioritization, aim-assist/resist, ult charge % etc.

To help your case, you need to argue the intent and distance the system from ever having those implements. it’s not a live video onus. ip law > you.

Do you deny these patents are in-use with overwatch? Am i making this tech up? Did i somehow hack the IPO and slip in a screenshot of overwatch to go with all the rigging? What evidence do you have to deny/prove they’re not in use?

Please tell us because you’re 4100 and we’re all hardstuck.

1 Like

As somebody who placed in masters for a few seasons before I stopped playing competitive, I’m empirically better than you.

That’s basically the mindset.

1 Like

we’re gonna need a bit more evidence for that than just “read the patents bro”

3 Likes

and ur gonna need a bit more evidence than “my bro climbed”

what evidence do you have to deny the patents, the dev statements, explaining intent and mechanism of rigging? they literally show and cite overwatch and are in active use. that’s smoking gun plausibility. so what has the other side got? “guys my bro”. ok right ur bro climbed so everything is not rigged and these implements don’t exist.

The devs could end this debate with one orange font post. i dare them to come here on record and state none of these rigging patents has ever been in use in OW. They won’t, because legally they can’t. They’re guilty of rigging and you’re guilty of believing this game isn’t a rigged sham.

1 Like

you’re the one that made the affirmative statement that blizzard is rigging the game, the onus of providing evidence that they are actually being used is on you

4 Likes

i just showed u the evidence. a smoking gun and a ded body.
plausibility > you.

now try your defense by counter-factually refuting said evidence.
example: [fact]this patent can’t possibly be in ow because of reasons xyz.

I see you’re not caught up on this topic of conversation. Please read the briefs.
Start with How Competitive Matchmaking and Ranking Works (Season 28+) and go through the references, some of which are on video.

1 Like

literally all you have provided are your own words

you saying “the devs said they’re rigging the game dude” doesn’t mean anything unless you show me them saying that

4 Likes

you still haven’t provided any video evidence of this btw, i’m sure if it were real it’d be very easy for you to go into some GM mercy main’s stream and show how she’s healing more per second than normal

2 Likes

Because it never happened, its just more of Outside’s made up BS to mislead people

2 Likes