What is with all the ELO ego?

I came for their rank after u complimented hulk for oxygen activities like 2 times and I brought up legit points for it.

u r obsessed with the opposite

3 Likes

You basically saying because he posts about charecters he has a problem with he deserves to be crapped on. You also immediately have something to say about his rank. Attitude is nasty.

He still deserves basic respect. You haven’t granted him this, and the only contribution you’ve made has been being nasty. GTFO.

Where are your supposed valid points?

First of all define “oxygen activities”

No, I’d just like you to see your way out.

3 Likes

Reality is 90% of the forums believe that their team or the system is putting them down. If you get offended or call rank shaming when I call you gold after you repeatedly harass team mates in your rank on the forums and have a death a minute on Ana then yeah. You can’t cry about it.

You cannot call your team mates bad and then get offended when someone then calls you bad. It’s just not how it works.

5 Likes

Exactly! Double standards.
I am not surprised to see these hardstruck forum users continue banging their head into the wall doing the same thing over and over again just to stay hardstruck :rofl:

4 Likes

“They went through low elo hell to get to high elo rank” stuff like everyone who climbs does that. I dont get why u would praise an individual 2 times for it?

“Almost every single high elo player went through low elo”

definately not nasty attitude however “LMFAOO” and “dogwater” is nasty attitude okay king

I would not even be surprised if ur Hulk’s alt account. Literally everything u type is liked by hulk too.

4 Likes

Epitome of high Elo ego. I climbed up why can’t they?

Low key agree there are potatoes/ bad players to avoid (albeit in every rank).

Mean while they play at different times a day, different ping than me, different severs than I, my dude plays in EU and two people say EU is different than us. Even calc May have witness a little oddness with one of his accounts.

Our experiences we might be seeing something you folks haven’t. But to you high Elo low Elo all looks the same.

The egotistical have 0 empathy that’s what makes in obvious.

2 Likes

Actually the claims aren’t random and the complainers eerily claim the same thing with different words and expressed different ways. Including your thread btw - but by all means wasn’t a whine but observation.

2 Likes

I will never understand people that want a higher rank so they can lose more. It’s like a gold player like that can’t win in gold already complaining there tanks are throwing. You just expect your gonna win games in play?

2 Likes

I’ve actually found that Diamond is easier than platinum.

1 Like

oh so they should go into every game expecting to lose. gotchya

I rather lose more in my rank that are close games than lose less in a higher rank and roflstomp others?

1 Like

That’s what all these people are already doing. They go into a match:

“I have a low level player on my team, GG go next”

“The enemy has a low level player, 100% a smurf, GG go next”

“Wow, my teammates are not picking shields (or other hero specific choices), GG go next”

1 Like

You may or may not have been speaking for me but just to clarify: I do neither of those things.

1 Like

Where did I mention you??

1 Like

Your wording was “all these people”. I assumed you were referring to the participants in this discussion of which I am one.

1 Like

What do you mean by that?

2 Likes

Note I said “May have” and “little oddness”. I don’t want to “blow up” or exaggerate the encounter.

To me if some saw a hint of it, to the next man who may not be as skilled or other variables in play, the experience maybe more. I know I saw this in the extreme when I dropped to 1900 to 1300.

To his credit (I give it when due) yes working on one self with aim lab and vods and yadda yadda - people can over come the potatoes the game passes to them.

But some games

The force of the potato is too strong.

1 Like

Ah okay, thats what you are referring to. In my opinion, the main account curse is confirmation bias if anything.

As some other guys said before, pretty much every high ELO player has started somewhere around gold.

We experienced the same stuff that you are experiencing now, but learned how to overcome them. So when we offer advice on how to overcome these things and some of you guys dismiss it in favor of blaming the matchmaker, it’s hard sometimes to not tell you off.

2 Likes

Or their ult account/s shouldn’t be in bronze, yet they mess around and keep many players there.

Can’t speak for anyone else but to me, there’s no challenge in having an account lower than 1800.

But even then. I prefer plat games .

1 Like