What is the point of reaper anymore?

For goodness’ sake, how hard can it be to understand that a website that:

1. Shows only the data of the registered users, not all players in the game;
  2. Is rendered useless by private profiles.

Is not a rebliable source?

Here is the inherent problem with that logic. Does Reaper beat tanks in a one versus one? Naturally, easily, in fact. However, how often is a tank on their own? Let alone in their backline? Just think about that.

Most engagements with tanks are during teamfights and most people run at least 2 tanks. Reaper is pretty decent at dispatching one tank on his own regardless of the circumstances. However, two of them? The time to kill is just so absurdly long that it is realistically not happening and their DPS is typically going for squishy targets that sustain the team, such as healers. If you ask me, that leaves Reaper at a detriment as he only has his passive to sustain his disproportionately large hit-box after that.

I misunderstood the joke… w8 nvm I thought it was kigo not some person named kirino

No he doesn’t.

I don’t know where you are looking, but it’s not.

Now I want to do it MORE, though. You know Reaper thrives on negative vibes.

Sure, In theory Reaper might be a great hero against tanks, but in practice, 1v1s against tanks rarely ever happen in games. This is why he was hardly ever picked during the TRIPLE TANK meta.

2 Likes

On my main account “not this one btw” I’ve played Reaper alot and he’s fine. Positioning and Target Priority skills are far more important on him than any other dps. If he is used properly the things he can do are scary

so like low gold right

Shut up you fckng troll. I dont care your opinion or answer.

1 Like

While there are Private profiles. It is still fairly accurate. It’s as good as we are going to get without Blizzard releasing statistics. You can’t use the argument about Private Profiles all because they go against your opinion.

Bastion and Torbjorn can also do scary things if used properly, does that make them fine?

1 Like

Oh, my b, I was on “this month.” That being said, this week’s stats are even worse, fam. He is 9th out of DPS characters. At this point, you are just blatantly trolling. His win-rate is nothing vaguely special.

yeah my girlfriend destroys as torb in platnumn she looks like a top 500 player

Man. All the Reaper mains are so toxic. If you’re going to use all your vocabulary in one sentence I’d rather not talk to you.

I agree that the 1v1 logic doesn’t make sense in a team game. That’s not really what I meant. There are always opportunities to pop out real quick on an unsuspecting tank, though, and do some melting. They’re not always right next to each other. Everything feels different in game than on paper.

rEaPeR 1 sHoT mE aS mOiRa iN mystery hErOeS SO hEs FiNE

imagine getting flanked by reaper… lol

Reaper is a flanker at heart he isn’t expected to battle them in there frontline and it isn’t like he is only good fighting tanks either. Why no one mentions he can one or at worst 2 shot squishies while having lifesteal is surprising to me

No, We are not toxic, and on all social medias, Reaper mains are usually considered very friendly and relaxed gentlemen, unironically. But everyone has a certain threshold, and when you meet someone who clearly doesn’t know what he is talking about, and insist to know better about a hero that he doesn’t even play, than the very mains of said, then yes, it is annoying and extremely disrespectful.

2 Likes

His win-rate is third out of DPS heroes.