What if Reaper could shotgun jump?

Similar to Ashe but just 3 “charges” that each give a smaller jump

make it so that instead of shadow step, reaper can propel himself off the ground by shooting both shotguns simultaneously, (Though they do not boop the enemy, oly reaper himself)

Before you call me dumb, John Romero had the same idea when he was playing quake deathmatch 20 years ago.

4 Likes

What if Sombra could backstab people and one shot them :thinking:

22 Likes

The new spy from Team Fortress :eyes::space_invader:

3 Likes

Ok, true, but this wasn’t even a TF2, It’s a Daikatana reference.

3 Likes

Oh my god can you imagine Sombra saying “Peekaboo.” in your ears

actually haunting

1 Like

“Sombra, the door”

Im the S P Y C R A B!!

“what?”

5 Likes

5 Likes

New balance change.

Reaper
•Hellfire shotguns: now have the same properties as Ashe’s Coach Gun. Every time you shoot them, it knocks enemies back

2 Likes

I actually made a custom game like this lol. Sombra had 20 HP and took 500% more damage from anything, so she would get one-shot my literally everything. But in return, she was 50% faster and dealt 500% more damage than normal. Melee hits did 180 damage lmao

1 Like

NGL, I was kinda serious about this post, little bit sad everybody assumed it was a joke…

Still, what’s important is that everybody’s happy.

2 Likes

I mean if he could propel himself with the shotguns then that would let him get to high ground a lot faster than teleporting, Cause shadowstep is really slow tbh. It would probably be good for chasing Hammond or any fast characters like Genji

1 Like

whispering “mi pequeña coliflor” in their ears as they die

3 Likes

Yeah I kinda hate shadow step

4 Likes

I think I watch to much anime/read to much manga as I 100% just read the title as “What if Reaper could Shonen Jump”

1 Like

This too to an extent

“what if reaper planned his revenge for years upon years but got beaten by luck and the power of friendship?”

1 Like

I wish, it actually makes people more away of their surroundings when they know there is a spy on the enemy team :smiling_imp: lol

1 Like

No one can hide from my si-

French dying noises

2 Likes

How high are you thinking he’d go

My brain : release the dopamine

1 Like

What if roadhog could grapple around the map with his chain hook like widowmaker?