What are your thoughts on the Brigitte changes?

Its a terrible change that breaks consistency and makes rein even better when he’s already the best pick and dive will probably be making a comeback also they didn’t buff orisa instead of this even though she’s the anti cc shield tank

We need rein nerfs

1 Like

which isn’t the case if you know how to manage your shield, and yeah, the barrier might drop but im able to clearly communicate when im dropping it with the possibility of my team being prepared to counter/heal sources of damage. as a rein my job is to enable plays and create space by my actions, as I am a tank. a rein should also be punished for letting his shield die constantly.

fair and welcomed, i think it will make her have to be a little more thoughtful.
It’s nice they still care about Reinhardt.

People dont think about the effects of what they ask so this might be a lot worse than what anybody thinks. Also this emboldens the revert mercy group since it just shows if you beg hard enough you’ll get your way. this sets a terrible precedent if it goes live

I think you have misunderstood what I have said. I am not talking about “going down” as in breaking. But rather that once the team fight kicks into full swing the priority is not really holding your barrier up anymore. You bring it up when you need to but otherwise you are looking to add to the damage and make yourself a threat.

But it is also your job to minimize the damage you take. Both on your barrier and yourself so that your healers are not worried about you. The best tanks leave almost no stress on their healers so they can focus more on topping off the rest of your team.

oh yeah as a rein im definitely going to swing while we are in the brawl portion in a team fight, that being said im also jugging shields to keep a set of protection on my back line, something I cant do while im standing unable to fight. an example is the team fights start and im usually going to firestrike the healers then get on the enmy rein forcing him to drop his shield thus opening picks for my team or forcing rein to retreat. I will still pop up my shield to allow dps to escape and to counter mei by making her take risks to go for the freeze. or to block ults.

Uhm, no.
Stunning through shield should have never been part of the game. Even Rein’s ultimate cannot stun through shields.

You want to know what overkill is?
An ability with a short cooldown that:

• Does 50 damage
  • Stuns for a full second
  • Moves you closer to your target
  • Protects your front while you use it

and it currently goes through shields.

That is Overkill.

I don’t like Brig but I agree with this poster 100%

1 Like

Because Rein’s earthshatter is not a melee attack. Its an AoE.

And?

It’s and ultimate that stuns but doesn’t go through shields.
The point being that shields should always protect from stuns.
Please try and refute my entire argument.

Doomfist says hi. Melee stuns go through shields. refuted.

reality bends to my will >:))))

I’m sure that change is next on the horizon.

And no, you skipped all this.

Here, let me draw your attention to the part you’re failing at.

Cool. Stats with nothing that proves its bad to have it.

You dislike it. That much is clear. Does not make it overkill.

Refuted your statement of…

It is not the case. Its not logically sound.

You can say the same thing to Dragonstrike, which is the only damage ultimate that can’t be damage boost anymore.

1 Like

Good, she can still punish Tracer but wont screw over Winston or Rein

Well, i’ve been asking for this change a long time ago, during early days of brigitte. I amazed it takes so long for the devs to thought about this.

Well, I didn’t specifically mention shield bash, but on that time, it didn’t need to be mentioned, everyone is complaining about shield bash.

Here, let me point you again to the part you are failing at, because let’s be honest, you know it’s overkill.

Sounds like you’re having trouble with this concept.

Pretty sure dva bomb can’t either