What are your mains and hobbies?

I don’t if this is too many to call “Mains” but- Ashe, Cassie, Ana, Illari, Hog, Queen, Rama, and Mercy.

I make music and create mods for Bethesda Engine games.

1 Like

Winston main. I like sex, drugs, and rock n’ roll, though I am semi-retired from the first two; Married with children now, so more of a family man. My six-year-old just started learning to play Minecraft, so that has been a blast from the past. My older son has been wrecking me at video games since he was twelve.

The wife and I dine out frequently, and watch a lot of TV. We always have about 4-5 shows on rotation. Right now we have Star Trek DS9, Malcom in the Middle, Yellowstone, The Bear, Master Chef, and Food Stars. I like to cook, and find shapes in the clouds while floating around in the pool. Also an avid stock investor. Favorite fast food joint has always been Taco Bell, and Pepsi is my favorite soda.

2 Likes

Ball

Hockey
Camping/hiking

Sombra/Reaper main

I do leatherwork in my free time and working towards start a business with it

1 Like

Im a D.Va, Pharah, Echo, Mercy, Lifeweaver, and Illari Main.

I have a ton of hobbies, likely why I love Overwatch 2 so much is because of all of the variety of playable characters. Theres only a few heroes I dont play.

My biggest hobby is Music. Music is my Love, my Passion. I listen to Pop, KPOP, Electronic Dance Music, Funk, Hip-Hop and Alternative Rock. I spend a lot of time listening to music, going to concerts, travelling to music festivals, travelling to music shows, and researching new music online on Soundcloud and YouTube. I also love travelling to new places, so most of my travelling involves music in some way. I just recently found out that Archive dot org has music albums you can download! Thats been my most recent music adventure. :sunglasses: :headphones:

Recently, I went to this music festival called Beyond Wonderland at the Gorge and
while I was at Adventure Club, my favorite EDM artist, I saw a girl wearing an Overwatch hat. That was a great feeling. I was in the right place. :face_holding_back_tears:

Ive also dabbled in music production such as using MAGIX’s AI Song Maker program. Its pretty fun. I also have a vinyl direct-drive DJ Turntable and mixer that I occasionally play on :control_knobs: :smiley: :headphones: :palm_down_hand: :cd: :musical_score:

Im also into Anime. My favorite genres are Isekai, Mechs, and Dragon Ball Z/Super. In November, I go to an Anime convention called Kumoricon. Its one of my favorite events ever! I cosplay every year and the process of creating a costume is a lot of fun! :japan: :tshirt: :shorts: :japanese_goblin:

Also a fan of going to clubs that feature exotic dance arts, like a Gentleman :wink: :barber: :dancer:

I also really enjoy Nature and learning about what grows in Nature. :national_park: :hibiscus: :potted_plant: :herb: :ear_of_rice: :white_flower: :cactus:

Cooking and cuisine from around the world is an enjoyable hobby. So many tasty dishes out there to explore! :yum: :plate_with_cutlery: :bento: :sushi: :ramen: :pizza: :shaved_ice: :birthday: :hamburger: :man_cook:

I grew in Hawaii and I learned how to skimboard at an early age. I dont go very often in Oregon, but I try to when I have a chance. Also into snowboarding in the Winter. Riding down those snowy mountains is such a rush! :ocean: :beach_umbrella: :mountain_snow: :snowboarder:

I have a fast offroad R/C truck. Thats fun to drive. :wheel: :radio: :sunglasses:

I also do 3D printing. I really enjoy designing my own objects in TinkerCAD then printing my own designs. Ive done some 3D printing for Anime cosplaying as well. Quite a challenging hobby but a lot of Fun! :smiley:

I enjoy making AI-generating art. My favorite AI art generator is Dream by Wombo. Its pretty addicting, to be honest. Ive seen hours upon hours chasing the “perfect” render. I actually just made my first AI double-sided shirt using this website called Printify. It was really cool to make! Im hoping to make more AI T-shirts in the near future, even a D.Va themed one! :sunglasses: :walking_woman: :robot: :rocket:

I also read quite a few books. My favorite topics are UFOs, Secret Military Operations, New Age Spirituality, and Fantasy and Sci-Fi Fiction. My favorite Fictional publisher is Tor Books. So many amazing books out there. :open_book: :flying_saucer: :ringer_planet: :mage: :man_mage: :woman_mage: :sparkles: :mountain_snow: :books:

If I had to choose one book as my favorite, it would probably be The Coming of Tan by Riley Martin :ringer_planet: :earth_americas: :flying_saucer: :alien: :lizard: :brain:

2 Likes

Reaper and cosplaying

2 Likes

I main heroes such as Roadhog, Sigma, Mauga, Soldier 76, Cassidy, Junkrat, Baptiste, Moira and Mercy. My hobbies are gaming, train watching and learning about new stuff. In the past year, i’ve been hyper fixated on learning about tornadoes.

I’m an Ana/Kiriko/Mercy main, and my hobbies include working out, hiking, reading, and art/music. :grimacing: I also really like cooking.

1 Like

Mercy main. Let’s see if this surprises anyone since the playerbase knows us so well.

I trade stocks and crypto, and am working on an AI project to analyze my trade performance to manage risk for options trades. I also study martial arts, in particular jiu jitsu and newly MMA, and I participate in political debates on both sides. None of any of that is my actual job.

What can I say… I like strategy. No, I am not female. Also I am straight. I just have a much higher IQ than hitscan mains and often use advanced phrases they don’t understand, like “group up” or “stay in LoS”.

Tank main; I typically play whatever tank I have to so I can get the job done, but I greatly prefer REINHARDT, REINHARDT, REINHARDT!!!

I’m a 3D artist, or at least that’s what I want to be. Right now, I’m only good at sculpting; I still haven’t figured out how to make good textures in blender.

So, I buy skin textures and stuff from Daz3d’s store and use them for my characters. Here’s some of the work I’ve done: ht tps://www.deviantart.com/stash/02ew7beonwrs

People tell me I’m pretty good, but I have an issue of not knowing what I should do with my stuff. I want to make a satirical post apocalyptic story, but that’s just an idea at this point.

Horror?

Go for insane horror like Insanitarium :stuck_out_tongue:

Not for the weakest of stomachs or the biggest slashers of all times. Plus I had a friend work on parts of that movie production, so I have to give them a shout out :slight_smile:

(probably why it is so insanely over-tuned).

1 Like

genji, gym.

2 Likes

Tracer is a hero that I avoid playing :sob:
I started on piano as a young child, moved to violin in elementary school, and branched off to viola in middle school. Never looked back.

Baroque music is my absolute favorite type of music to hear and play. I sorta shy away from newer music (neo-romantic or contemporary/modern) but anything I play sorta grows on me as I practice it. Though I won’t go out of my way to listen to newer music, I can usually appreciate it.

2 Likes

I main Echo

I competitively dive for an OSU based club. I also enjoy fitness training and working out which is heavily correlated to my sport.

I love art. I’ve made countless pieces mainly focused in realism, semi-realism, and surrealism. Several pieces have won awards as well.

I’m an avid writer as well. I’ve written several award winning short stories and argumentative papers.

Music is a major passion of mine. I mainly listen to alt-pop such as LDR and Twenty One Pilots. Hell, I’m listening to NFR as I’m writing this.

I have keen passions in aviation (aeronautical engineering) and urban design/architecture, I plan on majoring in one of those. If not I’d probably pursue food sciences.

In a sense Echo reflects me, she’s a combination of everything and has a passion for learning and strives to accomplish.

2 Likes

Same lol. But racing my tuned cars also.

2 Likes

Mauga main and my hobby is Maugin on my enemies

I’m a reformed Mercy main turned Mei main :smiling_imp: and when I wanna play support these days it’s usually Kiriko since my aim’s improving.

As far as hobbies go, I unironically really love my job so it fits there too! I’m a NSFW game dev/artist so I like to draw and animate sexy things. I also love to shop and sew my own clothes, and beading! and swimming! and new experiences! eeee

3 Likes

wtf do you put on your resume to get hired?

• freaky

• r34 enjoyer

• ?

2 Likes

Reaper main and I like making music in FL Studio (my favorites to make being Phonk and Classical).

2 Likes

I’m a support main, usually Ana, Kiri or Lucio. But am also a Junk connoisseur when I play DPS.

For hobbies, I read a fair bit and write music/songs. I’d like to learn to actually produce music, but haven’t gotten that far into the process yet.

2 Likes