What are your mains and hobbies?

i do like star wars since i grew up with it practically. as for the newer versions yea… heh i find them interesting but i understand the hate. i did like the mandalorian and watched every episode and i also liked the ben kenobi and ashoka ones. this new one i saw two of them and was confused as hell. well i was drinking while watching them, maybe ill try again but yea the memes are great especially that “the power of one, the power of two, the power of many” song lol

edit:
i carefully read that dude’s post again and he is the one that seems kind of schizophrenic… saying we are all the same poster with accounts that have thousands of posts. that just sounds crazy in itself since i dont think anyone could have so many accounts and post in the thousands

oh there is one poster that i miss. that dude that was a torbjorn main and always spammed these forums with silly torbjorn videos or achievements. wonder what happened to that guy. (he apparently admitted he was floridaman too… which is crazy if true???)

3 Likes

If I had to pick a main, I’d say winston.

I do a lot of hiking/backpacking/cycling. I used to work in Yellowstone National Park, and spend as much time as I can in the wilderness. I’m just starting to get into photography now too

5 Likes

Well , i used to main Ana and besides work i play guitar , im quite of a gymbro :rofl: and i also do graffiti but only legally nowadays

4 Likes

Sombra main.
Outside of gaming, I like to play orchestral and chamber music as a viola. I’m in 2 community orchestras and started a chamber group. Going for hikes or just general outdoor stuff to burn energy is fun too.

6 Likes

I always think about OPSEC with questions like these but I’m all over the place so good luck lmao

I main bap, tracer and ashe
Out of game I love mountaineering and travelling as much as i can. That kinda lends itself to photography as well. When I can’t do that I like a bit of astronomy and play rugby/row.

3 Likes

Illari & Zen with some Mercy.

Mostly read books, a good cook (everyday but weekend a dish !) and love walking in forests.
Kind of quiet and lonely person out of gaming (solo/team pvp) though.

2 Likes

I’m a Mercy main. Outside of OW I do living history, ride horses, raise sheep, and do a myriad of textile crafts like sewing, spinning, weaving, embroidery, etc. I have also acquired an ancient trash heap of a house a few years ago and have really been enjoying fixing it up.

And now I have imagined ThiccBuddah climbing out of the swimming pool, in the tiniest little speedo, rivulets of water streaming down every curve and valley of his rippling muscles…

4 Likes

:hamster:

rolling around and smashing things

uhhhhhhh… game development, software development, songwriting, music production, singing, VA, 3d modeling, character design, suiting, drawing, dancing, vr, skating, tutoring…

3 Likes

I used to play Pharah and I also used to play guitar and play basketball. At some point when they released the summer games basketball intro and I had the air guitar emote I realized how well that stuff fit for me :relieved: :pinched_fingers:

But then I became a tank main and now I’m back to DPS but play flex picks completely based on map and comp

5 Likes

I will watch tv shows or movies. Sometimes I will draw, but that usually just makes me frustrated.

Dva

3 Likes

My only hobby is gaming :sneezing_face: wish it was a lie LOL

(Moira main obvs)

6 Likes
  • Ball, Monkey, (Zarya, Hog)
  • Moira, Mercy, (Lucio?)
  • DPS… (Sym, Torb, Sombra, Mei, Reaper, Junkrat, Tracer?)

Musician, educator, used to work in IT, fascinated by zoology+science, story media (usually video+video essays), and social structures/connection/interaction.

6 Likes

Tracer and hanzo main

i like meditating as a habit

Also like spending time in the park

As hobbies i like tinkering , optimizing stuff, doing small projects, i really like human computer interaction stuff,

I also like balancing games , modding and stuff though not much nowadays, except some indie games in development.

5 Likes

Couldn’t cut it on Tracer OR violin!? Jkjkjk! Great viola players are so lovely and vital, imo (I’m partial to lower registers over shrill ones). I’ve obviously just watched too much TwoSet.

What kinds of genres or pieces thrill you to play?

3 Likes

Rein, Junk, Lucio.

I lift weights.

3 Likes

Yo If you haven’t heard it yet, check out Robert Monroes The Gateway Experience. He created it with Russel Targ and I believe from memory Hal Puthoff. Studied by the cia. It works to ridiculous levels. I found it life changing.

They had a monk try it out and watch others use it, monk said people were achieving in mere weeks what took him decades to achieve with self meditation.

There’s a download of it on archive org.

4 Likes

Mercy main.
Woodwork, gardening and ttrpg’s

4 Likes

Mei, Ball, Brigitte “main”.

I cook (usually things I’ve never tried before) This week I made “crystal skin” shrimp dumplings from scratch, skins and all. , I sculpt in modeling clay, and I learn new things.
Learned how to cut and rig a Vtubing avatar the other month, this month I’m learning how to grow and maintain a moss-scape in a terrarium.

4 Likes

I’m a Hanzo main, unfortunately. Help my boi plz T^T

My hobbies are making cocktails, singing, and drawing! I also love birds and other small animals.
Pretty artsy, I know haha

3 Likes

Nice topic OP :+1:

No main, I play 12-15ish heroes consistently. Variety makes this game fun to me.

Besides gaming, I love watching science and math videos, specifically physics. PBS Spacetime is my favorite yt channel, Veratasium sometimes hits the mark. When its not blatantly monetized.

2 Likes