What are your mains and hobbies?

I’m a Dva/Orisa/Lucio main.

I flex more than Main Ashe/Reaper/Sym/Echo because I ain’t got the time to be waiting to play DPS like ol school ow.

My hobbies are comic books, anime, video games, karate, working out, writing, practicing with my lightsaber so also into Star Wars, and billiards.

I used to have more hobbies but inflation means some stuff had to just be let go like card collecting , D&D, card RPGs, and so on.

2 Likes
  • Hate blizzard
  • Hate more
  • Repeat 1st two steps if nothing to do anymore
1 Like

we could be good friends XD, im also interested in cars somewhat, just not able to drive em cause no license yet

3 Likes

Lucio main. I literally do nothing but go to work, play videogames, play with my dog and cook good food. I’ve been getting real good on the bbq lately.

I missed my opportunity to say

magnets

3 Likes

I went to OSU! But are you referring to Ohio, Oregon, or Oklahoma State?
Or are you talking about osu! the game?

2 Likes

I’m talking about THE Ohio State University. Which did you go to?

1 Like

Oklahoma :sweat_smile:
Acronyms can get confusing.

3 Likes

The original Mummy actually feels more like a love story tbh. Poor love sick Imhotep!

I’m not as active on the forums lately and I’ve barely touched this season. When I am playing OW2, I tend to pick widow. As for a hobby, other than playing video games, I like action figures. :sunglasses:

1 Like

My life is not so different.

2 Likes

Zarya.

video/music editing, music in general, gym, hanging with two close friends, trying to get back into reading consistently but honestly I find lifting weights to be easier :sweat_smile:

Such is life.

3 Likes

Main: Kiriko

Hobbies:

• YouTube music/podcasts
  • Drawing
  • Raising bugs
4 Likes

What kinds of bugs? Do you have multiple terrariums going?

I just have some Tupperware with mealworms in it. Atm it’s just for fun, but I have a neighbor who’s trying to get a chicken ranch going, so I might have a future customer for surplus snacks.

1 Like

Im a support main. I focus mercy & life Weaver, but can play everything but moira.

When im not at work, i game or watch Netflix, crunchyroll, YouTube.

Support main, primarily love Ana. My interests are:

• Gaming (duuuuh)
  • Painting (I’m a total newb at this though)
  • History (reading, watching, just learning things, and also genealogy)

Between work, friends, and other obligations, there’s not really time for many other interests.

2 Likes

The mealworms have no idea the horror that awaits. :scream:

1 Like

Can’t help lookin’ delicious. :smirk:

1 Like

Hahah, I knew it!

Sounds pretty common for a strings background. I kind of did a bit of the opposite, we had recorder in Grade 4-6, then got to pick instruments in 7 where I got assigned trumpet (we did like a ranked choice lottery kind of thing), but the teacher held auditions for percussion after a few weeks and I was surprised to make it (sightreading pitch has never come naturally to me). I asked my parents for piano lessons starting at 14, then I did some trombone in late high school (then voice in my final year after it fully settled). It’s a bit of a strange trajectory, I’ll admit. As such my musical tastes are very diverse and I don’t really have a fav genre.

Do you have some composers or pieces you adore? Any viola parts you recommend or that are a blast to play? I teach music at this point so hearing about this stuff is always interesting/useful to me. Also a lot of strings music loans itself well to mallets. I love Julie-O on cello and also on marimba. I also go rabid for harp covers of quality modern melodies.

Wouldn’t say main but Cassidy, Mei, Junkrat, and Venture. Outside of OW:
Bruins Hockey Chiefs Football and Orioles Baseball
Listening to music/radio station(98.7 the Dove)
Collecting Plushies
Playing Cassette Beasts, Pokemon, Palworld, Deep Rock, and Nexomon
Watching Animation shows

I main Genji.

My hobbies include Studying the Blade and immersing myself in the world of anime.

I haven’t seen the sun in 7 years.

:angry: