Welp. I wasted lvl 3

nah i feel you. i left the forums for nearly a year and when i came back and saw a couple people i’d argued extensively w in the past were still posting it dug up grudges from the depths of hell lmao.

if the private messaging feature actually comes into functional fruition i still think it’d be fun to have a forums discord tho. that way we can talk sht and not be silenced for 3 days.

2 Likes

Nah, he’s still pretty awful. At least from what I’ve seen (not that we’ve spoken for months), but I’m sure he has his favourite people like we all do.

Absolute mayhem would ensue lol.

I’ll get in on the action when it starts in the evening, then go to bed, so by the time I wake up I’m wondering if I finally got banned during the night or something lol.

No! Don’t! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :astonished:

If this ain’t the truth. I think I mentioned that I used to be on a Discord server that has a lot of people from the Forums on it, and it was pretty cathartic to just get on there and say “X person sucks”…

2 Likes

Tell me about it: there’s only a few users that I GENUINELY have hate/distaste for and one of them is pretty regular on here. I’ve just learned to not enter their threads unless the topic is really interesting which most times, it really isn’t.

However, I’ve also had quite pleasant experiences where even after going to war with some users, I’ve remained friendly with them and honestly built the closest thing to a friend that one can have without actually being friends with them

3 Likes

What do you mean by used to be on?

1 Like

I left about a week ago…I thought everyone knew!

I wish I could’ve seen the wars that ensued, I just know if I had been there, I would’ve been stirring the pot lmaooo.

But again, I’ve never gotten close enough to anyone to be offered such an honour :weary:

You were truly lucky to witness it.

I can imagine all the targeting happening after by mass flagging eachother and whatnot tho

2 Likes

ya it can be difficult to separate people from their opinions at times. its interesting how you can have a great conversation w somebody and then you see them in another thread saying something reprehensible.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I didn’t see how it turned out because I was on earlier lol. If anyone replied to me or even had me as their most disliked, I have no idea…Some people were really stirring the pot though, and it was so popcorn-worthy. I’m very sure there were two people who had one another as their most disliked, and a fight broke out. If memory serves…

I feel like us human beings are really all just gossipy talk-show hosts at heart.

2 Likes

who was the person who posted popcorn moira? are they still around? i hope they are.

1 Like

Wasn’t that guy just called “Moira”? If so, I think they’re still here…

LMAO probably, yeah. i always looked for the popcorn moira guy in spicy threads. i’m glad they’re still around.

2 Likes

I kinda wish that thread opened again.
There’s this one user (thank goodness she left) that I actually want to smack everyone time I see their garbage. Literally the most disgusting person going. They even used to be an active user which made it even more horrible. These forums seem to be a lot nicer since that garbage excuse of a human left :sun_with_face:

I’d definitely want to go to town with that user…

2 Likes

I mean, I always try to, and I reaffirm it by ending the arguments and wishing them a good night or day, or whatever else and most times, it can turn out well, but with this one user, they continued to be passive aggressive and CONTINUALLY talk about me indirectly to others in the thread so yeah, my opinion is pretty cemented

1 Like

Why’d ya leave?

1 Like

Was that the winky face discord? I used to be on that also but the notifications got annoying rofl

1 Like

WHO, STOP THIS LOL my curiosity is eating me

2 Likes

oh i haaaate that. if somebody can’t level with an agreement to disagree and continues being passive aggresive i’ll gladly add them to my mental douchebag list. i feel like there are people who will argue their point and then there are people who will pick apart everything you’ve ever said because they’re not happy unless they’re right.

2 Likes

Was this long ago? I don’t think I would’ve been on there as not many people seem to recall or remember me ever lol

1 Like

You probably wouldn’t know them since you joined may 2019 apparently. They left a little later but they were an active user around the time you joined.

But I don’t really want to say lol…

1 Like

do they have a youtube affiliation?