Welp. I wasted lvl 3

Well that was fun. Got to post memes for awhile there, anyways, have a good night!
maybe now I can finally take a break from the forums har har.

7 Likes

Now you know the pain I feel :sob:

6 Likes

Time to go back to useing these ``

12 Likes

I’ve been level 3 a couple of times, but then I don’t have time for a bit. When I come back, it’s gone. It really discourages forum participation when it’s so easy to fall back to level 2.

1 Like

I think I lost it because I got 10000000000^e999 posts flagged and removed. :slight_smile:. But hey, I deserved it, I won’t say otherwise…

I’ve been expecting it for awhile, so this was no surprise.

2 Likes

Don’t lose hope. Your power could one day return.

Mine did.

2 Likes

How is your level 3 gone?

Edit: Oh I see u have a recent read time of 1d. maybe thats why. I was inactive too. I went from 4days to under 1 and my lvl 3 is gone too :confused:

1 Like

I mean for what you said, you kinda deserved to lose it.

7 Likes

Given how hard it is to earn, I dislike how easy it is to lose. I really think that once it’s earned you should have to do something bad to lose it.

3 Likes

Idk if it is hard to earn because I had trust level 3 with 3 posts. However, I was reading on the forums for months every single day when I was in the bus and on the bed.

1 Like

Hard as in it takes a lot of time. You have to be on here a lot. I go through periods of activity. I’ve been level 3 twice. But each time I needed a break and when I came back, it’s gone.

2 Likes

Yeah, and I think the window here has to be open, too (letting it open on the background does not count for the read time). But if you actually enjoy your time here, the time flies… I wonder when my read time will catch up to 3 or 4 days again.

1 Like

this is perfect for this post

I like being on the forums, but I also have a lot of real world responsibility. My free time varies. Sometimes I have a lot and sometimes almost none at all.

This is relatable. I was on the forums a lot when I had to use the bus often. I prefer doing other things when I am at home.
I usually enjoy fun threads, skin discussions. I often quit here, if I see a lot of “delete x hero” threads for example…
Sometimes its entertaining, sometimes its boring. Some users here are awesome.

2 Likes

Yeah, oddly enough, I’ve had a lot less free time this year. You’d think that working from home and no commute would increase free time. For me personally, it’s been the opposite.

Some users are really good. I miss some that don’t seem to be around anymore.

2 Likes

Ah the classic ``

I don’t think it’s legal to tell us what happened but I actually wanna know so

You know the drill <>

I also wonder why… This year is odd.

yep.
like this fella

:grin:

And… Some cool users area really gone it seems :confused:

2 Likes

That sucks.

whatd alaska say ö