Welp. I wasted lvl 3

oh hey thanks you too :heart:
it’s been a rough year but i hope everyone in the very least gets some time to relax and maybe drink copiously eat some yummy food

3 Likes

Oh my god, I remember this LGBT thread where me and this guy argued for like a day, we went through the topic of LGBT -> representation -> world politics -> China/Hong Kong and then we spiralled back to the topic of LGBT…

All over a request of a lgbt profile pic

2 Likes

Yeah there are DEFINITELY less people nowadays.
I wasn’t on the old forums too long, but I remember there would be dislike/like bombs of around 600.

Posts nowadays get around 10 likes now lol. Up to 80 if they’re lucky.

1 Like

Oh I think I remember seeing you argue. Was this with venusaramani? (not sure if thats the exact name).

I could never argue for a day lol. Too annoying.
At that point, just walk away and ignore them.

2 Likes

holy god you made it to hong kong and back hahaha
speaking of which do you know if the lgbt megathread is still around?

1 Like

Yee its still going even

1 Like

I swear some people just use urban dictionary and search “argument words to look smart” and then just string everything into one post

3 Likes

Oh my god this is so true… ._.

2 Likes

That’s a shame. I do hope I wasn’t one of those people and I apologize if I was

2 Likes

ahhh i forgot it was moved to story discussion. tbh i forgot story discussion existed at all.

1 Like

I don’t think it was them, they had a soldier picture. I can try to find the argument because it was pretty funny and I remember another user commenting on our argument and how we made a full circle lmao, made me laugh

And usually I don’t hang around for that long but something that they said really ticked me off…

1 Like

Always love going in a full circle with arguments.
One argument I had the other day, i was discussing something with someone, then this person literally went back to the original point XD

Yeah fair enough. Happens with me sometimes. I don’t generally argue too much unless they’re being arrogant, rude, or blatantly wrong or if im just compassionate about the subject.

2 Likes

If I were less stubborn I’d do the same thing, but I feel compelled to defend my honour…

You couldn’t be more right about that, lol. Furthermore, bold of them to assume that nobody else knows what they’re talking about. It just looks like really insecure behaviour. Who are they trying to impress? 6 year olds?

You weren’t, I promise. You’re awesome!
~
Anyway I must be off to build a gingerbread house, so farewell my dear friends! I’ll check in tomorrow to make sure my account is still around…
:wave: :blush:

3 Likes

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
I need to get ready for family coming over as well.

Have a good night guys!!!

2 Likes

I think the thread got removed or it was called something that I don’t remember ahahaha

It’s so stupid, as soon as people do that I just put them on mute for a week lol

1 Like

I generally believe that poster is mentally disturbed btw. Pretty sure they used a twitter employee to dox someone on the forums via twitter.

PAIN

It really astounds me how hoard it is to maintain level 3. Appear to pop in and out of it randomly.

I don’t even know how to get level 3. xD
Level 5 endorsement is easier in games than getting that trust level here.